• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Where is/can Donald Trump take US (sic)?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by basilio, Dec 9, 2015.

1. luutzu

luutzu

Dam Muslims... and their war against other... Muslims?

It'd be pretty silly for me, or anyone, to think that a dude running a place is going to be nice to me because he's a dude and I'm a dude and that make us bros.

2. luutzu

luutzu

Trump: Kill all of them; To be honest with you, I'd bomb all of them; Make America great again, like me! I'm awesome.

Cruz: Nukes nukes and carpet bomb - let's show some ballz and strength. Make America great again. Take back our country.

Hillary: I'm a woman in a man's world. I feel your pain. Money don't move me, people and their suffering does - especially the coloured folks. See how nasty Bernie is against our president? He's just mean against the great Obama - our brother in chief. And of course, bomb Iran, wipe out those Persians if they so much as think about not liking Israel. And oh, forget about change, it's not going to happen - just take it how it is and hope it won't get worst is all I'm saying.

Sanders: Let the Saudis do the bombings and footing the wars and take the refugees. [But that's what we're also doing Senator]...

I'd pick Bernie. At least he's thinking maybe there ought to be a New Deal. The last time a New Deal was offered it kinda save America.

3. bellenuit

bellenuit

Did a quick check on the first two names. The allegations appear to be garbage and the style of the letter is that of the usual conspiracy nonsense that some here excel in propagating without checking the facts.

John Brennan:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/brennan.asp

Valerie Jarrett:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/valerie-jarrett-is-a-muslim-and-controls-the-white-house/

As for some of the others:

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.
    Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim

Shock horror. The head of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, is a Catholic

As for the ludicrous claims that Obama himself is a Muslim. Hardly worth responding to such tripe.

4. luutzu

luutzu

There's a series of interviews on Youtube Democracy Now about Flint and its water.

An employee of GM's plant there said how GM knew about the crap in the city's water supplies after it corroded their engines in testing. So GM got the city's appointed Manager to switch its water supplies, then remove all the water fountains on its plant...

Apparently the water supply contain too much chlorine, among lead and legionnaire bateria etc., it was deemed not safe for GM's engines... but no body really bothered to tell the people about it - for a whole year.

And some say Katrina and the levy was just a one off.

In other interview, one of the city's councillor said how the governor took money from Flint and a couple other cities. The city goes broke, then he appointed a special, non-elected Manager... and they raided retirees pensions and cut jobs etc. etc.

Man, if Clinton win or god help us the Republican win and things just go on as normal... well it won't.

5. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

It might be true.

Don't know.

Don't care.

But the Guardian has an agenda and an asymmetry in where it digs dirt.

Bias.

6. luutzu

luutzu

Doesn't mean Trump is not an azz though Sifu.

It must really pain The Donald to be forced to shake the great unwashed's hands though. The germs, the germs.

Man of the people alright.

Unless Bloomberg comes in and scramble the current state of things, I bet that Bernie Sanders will win this election.

Americans, even red necks, are crazy but they're generally not that much of a racist - most of them. So Trump is not going to win the general election if he win the Republican nomination.

if other Repubs win, well polls have indicate that people just don't trust any one of them, at all.

They don't trust Hillary either.

So that leaves an old Jewish white guy who will pick Senator Elizabeth Warren and they'll get the centrists, the feminists, and even Republicans who thought maybe being mean to Muslims and Latinos and loving the 1% isn't the American way.

Then once sworn into office, the Sanders administration will try a few major changes... got laughed at and retired to the current status quo.

Then the people will march into the streets, the para-military are sent in, kill a few hundred citizens, the people then rises and overthrow the democratic system so-called... As this takes place, China will take over the Asia Pacific, the ME will cause more trouble, Russia will take over Eastern Europe and fight NATO for North Africa... and we all will die from nuclear radation.

I'd definitely go see that movie.

7. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Opinions vary on that. Austrian ecoomists maintain it prolonged the depression... we will never know due to a lack of a control.

Bernie would be an unmitigated disaster for America. You think there is acrimony between left and right now? Bernie is so incongruous to the qualities of America that made it great once upon a time, there will be strife... mark my words.

8. explod

explod explod

And the biased MSM such as the Murdoch Press does not?

Goodness, spare me.

And who becomes the next President means nought. The bankster cartels and their (sic., apologies (sic)) oil petrodollar rules for the moment.

The Rothschild s assests are said to equal 300 trillion, the total US economy 200 trillion, the US President does what he is told or becomes shot.

In my basic view of course.

9. SirRumpole

SirRumpole

There always is strife in the US.

President v Congress.

Very few US Presidents have done much in domestic policy as opposed to big noting themselves on the world stage.

10. basilio

basilio

Donald Trump now says it's disgraceful that Pope Francis noted "it was unchristan to be building walls rather than bridges" in reference to Trumps proposed Mexican wall.

Truly this guy is so wrong he has to be right.

(Make of that what you wish..)

11. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Of course they are plod, but that wasn't remotely the point. The point is bas' bias in exclusively quoting a biased advocacy (doesn't really qualify as a news org).

12. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Ever noticed what's around Vatican city bas?

13. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

Vatican wall is enormous.

Designed to cloister those who are holier and more worthy than thou.

14. basilio

basilio

Really you are so full of xhit Wayne I wonder how you can still walk.

The facts of what happened to the Central Park 5 are available from a score of media.
    The fact that Donald Trump used the assault to get the death sentence up again is also across all the media.

And finally the horrific fact that Donald Trump still attempted to inveigle the accused even when they were released when it was conclusively proven they had nothing to do with the assault is also across other media.

Really Wayne your as much a denier as Donald Trump.

With a airy wave of his hand Wayne L dismisses the entire content of The Guardian as "advocacy" unfit to be given any credence in any discussion.

15. dutchie

dutchie

So some bloke that lives in a walled area of Italy and heavily restricts who can live inside the walls calls out Trumpie for proposing to do the same. So funny. Where do they get those blokes from?

16. Boggo

Boggo

Gotta keep those pedo's safe at night :couch

Attached Files:

17. SirRumpole

SirRumpole

This Pope didn't actually build the wall round the Vatican. It's an administrative area, not a country and there isn't room for a lot of people.

18. dutchie

dutchie

Well that explains his hypocrisy very well.

19. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Oh the tedium! Bas I'm concerned for you, either your post is:

1/ an amateurish attempt at a straw man fallacy

2/ Ideological blindness

3/ Intellectual deficiency, or,

4/ some admixture of the above

You continue to miss the point.

The story my be true.

Don't know, don't care. Trump is entertainment value only.

The point which I have explicitly stated twice now, is that your only source of reference is the Guardian.... O well, okay, and skeptikalnonscience.

Very biased advocacy that only the ideologically afflicted could deny.

Oh and on denial, what exactly are you accusing me of denying now? You seem to have segued from one variety of untenable ad hom to another.

Wanna enlighten me hombre?

20. basilio

basilio

Your problem Wayne is assuming that my only points of reference are Sceptical Science and the Guardian.

Your other huge problem is offering a knee jerk rejection of anything that is referenced by these organisations because you see them as biased.

That is just total BS. If you want to dispute something I say find evidence from another source to show that the alleged facts are untrue.

The Donald Trump example was straightforward. As I said, and can easily prove, the facts surrounding the imprisonment of the Central Park 5 and their subsequent exoneration are across a score of media sources. The only point I was making was highlighting the viciousness of Donald Trump in 1989 and his total dismissal of reality when the guys were pardoned. I think these are very relevant when considering his standing as the leading Republican candidate for Presidency

Attempting to summarily dismiss all the content from The Guardian as advocacy or biased is intellectually mindless. If that works for you - go for it . Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously