• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Where is/can Donald Trump take US (sic)?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by basilio, Dec 9, 2015.

1. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Its true luutzu, too far to the right and a lot of people become very unhappy.Likewise too far left.

You have to govern from the center so everyone is equally, but relatively less unhappy :p:

2. luutzu

luutzu

Wise words Sifu.

3. basilio

basilio

Donald Trumps rabid anti Muslim hype is having its effects. He said that America should simply ban Muslims entering the country. Right now it seems that Homeland security is reinforcing that line by arbitary withdrawal of visa to internationals travellers who are Islamic.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...rica-refuses-british-muslim-family-disneyland
    How to win friends and influence people..:rolleyes: the American way.

With this, and a number of other examples, as precedents why would any person with an Islamic sounding name consider visiting the US for any reason? To run the risk of arbitrary insult and the loss of thousands of dollars of travel costs. Just wrong.

4. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

They always keep me from getting on until last minute in the USA and even have my name telecast on the concourse tv screens to tell me I can't board while they check out my status. I feel special :D

Truth is that we are classed a terror risk with our avant-garde cum apathetic attitude to keeping our country pure of heart, Christian and white. :D

5. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

There *could* be more to this. While I wouldn't put it past the Americans to injudiciously do such things, there could be a reason this family was targeted.

I know you're not used to it Bas, and you believe everything the Gaurdian says is gospel, but let's get all the facts, eh?

****BTW, don't forget to attribute articles with a link*** (I have inserted it into your post)

6. basilio

basilio

How to get really xucked over by Uncle Sam

Seems that Uncle Sam has developed a very powerful way to terrorise anyone it doesn't like. There is the very special No Fly list which allows a secret bureaucrat the privilege of just stopping anyone they want from flying with no need for explanation or justification.

The story comes in The Guardian. (if anyone can find it in The Lying Hun , The Australian or some other paper please let me know)
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/23/no-fly-list-operates-in-secret-power-to-exclude

I wonder what it would take to create "reasonable suspicion" about someone you didn't like ? Seems like SFA.

7. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Basilio you act like this is a surprise to you?

8. luutzu

luutzu

Look on the bright side. It beats being on their Kill List.

9. basilio

basilio

Look of course it does.. That is certainly a mercy we can appreciate. Going to a wedding in Afghanistan which turns into a mass funeral has never been top of my wish list.

But an arbitrary no fly list with mistakes, misinformation no redress and the instant categorisation of guilt? Perhaps also not on my list.

I wonder how the Y(w)anks would feel if European nations decided to also set up such a list and managed to include some prominent (w)ankers to show it feels to be just stopped from flying and lose your ticket ?

Be interesting I think..

10. Logique

Logique Investor

Clinton is no moral to win, assuming she get's the nomination.

11. luutzu

luutzu

"The strong do as they will. The weak suffer as they must."
    -- Thucydides

The problem with prominent/famous/powerful/rich people (and politicians) is they never really live in the real world, never have to put up with the crap they created and the plebs have to bear - so they don't really give a second's thought.

And if they ever do give the consequences of their decisions a thought, most wouldn't give a heck anyway. They'll justify it somehow... good for the national interests; bear the burden; blah blah blah.

That's why there's always civil war or revolution every couple of generations.

12. luutzu

luutzu

I can't stand listening to her. High pitched, bulging eyes...

With Obama, at least he was more convincing... there's no hope or change with Clinton.

13. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

I find it interesting that you actually bring this up on the Trump thread, implying that Trump is responsible. Trump has not even received the Pub nomination, he's just a hopeful at this stage.

In fact this has been going on for years, indeed under the last 7-8 years of an >>Obama<< Democrat administration.

You do understand that don't you?

14. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Yeah, like a TV evangelist. Examine the Obama oratory, the techniques are the same.

15. luutzu

luutzu

Yea, all the way down to raising money too wasn't it?

He's getting better with his speeches since too... got that confident, I'm the Man and I order people around stuff down pat.

What a wasted opportunity.
    He got the people behind him, the country was collapsing - both economically, financially, and infrastructur-ally.

Good and great leaders would take that opportunity and save the country from itself. Like FDR he could have rebuild its foundation and make it stronger for the couple generations... Instead he double down on the people that break the place, follow policies that enable those people to wreck the place; and screw the masses who gave him all that opportunity and support.

7 years later and the two wars are still going, add some 6 more wars on top in the ME; then picking a fight with Russia and not really doing much to reign in China's expansion until maybe it's too late and you'd have to go to war with it or its proxies... fark!

So abroad more wars and more possible wars; maybe another GFC... at home there's mass shooting, militarised police everywhere, poorer citizens, crumbling infrastructures that doesn't seem to be in hurry to get fixed and maybe employ a few people wanting work as well as putting some of those cash to real work rather than financial games...

Wow... Evangelical preachers couldn't have done this much damage.

16. basilio

basilio

As Donald Trump gets closer to becoming a serious contender in the next Presidential election it's worth seeing recognizing just how much of a sociopath he is .

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...k-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

17. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Either way, the US stuffed

Trump or Cruz

Hillary or Bernie

Each will screw the US in a different way.

18. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

BTW bas, do you anything but Pravd.... Errr, The Guardian?

19. basilio

basilio

And the relevance to the issue of Donald Trump being a total, vicious psyco is exactly what ?

You can check the accuracy of the story against a score of other sources. Briefly

1) There was a rape and almost murder of an investment banker in Central park in 1989

2) In the uproar 5 young black guys were rounded up.

3) The police beat a confession out of them.

4) After the kids were incarcerated and charged Donald Trump put out multiple full page ads demanding the return of the death penalty and in particular for these criminals. (they hadn't been actually tried yet..)

5) The case went to trial. The boys protested their innocence. There was no forensic evidence connecting teh kids to the crime. The prosecutors case was based solely on the beaten confessions.

6) They were found guilty and sentenced to lengthy periods of jail.

Then it gets interesting

In 2002 a guy who is already in prison puts his hand up for the assault. Forensic investigation identifies his semen in the woman. It is clearly him.

An investigation into the circumstances surrounding the prosecution of the five youths decides they couldn't have committed the crime and they are released by Christmas2002.

In 2014 the Central Park 5 win a $41 million settlement against New York city for the wrongful arrest and imprisonment. It's what happens next that tells us how seriously dangerous and deluded Donald Trump is.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...k-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

20. noco

noco

Trump may win the Presidency when voters learn the truth.

WOW !!!!!

This is absolutely unthinkable that nobody especially the CIA would have noticed this....

Trump is starting to look better all the time
    This information has all been checked, then double checked... it is 100% Correct.
    That's why there is such an alarm within US government, since Trump's statement about temporary suspension of migration of Muslims to US till US authorities make sure there is a proper concept of safe penetration of US territory.

People are stunned to learn that the head of the U.S. CIA is a Muslim!
    Do hope this wakes up some!
    Until it hits you like a ton of bricks read it again, until you understand!
    We now have a Muslim government!
    John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.
    Hillary Clinton's top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are still involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt!

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim .
    Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim .
    Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Mu slim.
    Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim .
    Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim .
    Nancy Pelosi announced she will appoint Rep Andre Carson, D-Ind, a Muslim , as the first Muslim lawmaker on the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, of all things! It would make Carson the first Muslim to serve on the committee that receives intelligence on the threat of Islamic militants in the Middle East! He has he suggested that U.S. schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas, where education is based on the Quran!!!

Last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack Hussein Obama.
    It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He did not repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again, in private. Yeah, right.
    CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible??
    Valarie Jarret wrote her college thesis on how she wanted to change America into a Muslim friendly nation and she is a Obama top advisor!
    Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an, NOT the Bible!
    Conservative Congresswoman Michele Bachman, R-MN, was vilified and verbally tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government!
    Considering all these appointments, it would explain why Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the Middle East!
    The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's become!
    Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us! It can only get worse!
    In his book Obama said, "if it comes down to it, I will side with the Muslims".

If you fail to pass this one on, there's something wrong……somewhere!
    Common sense doesn't grow in everyone's garden!