• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Best dynamic data

Discussion in 'Software and Data' started by db94, Aug 16, 2013.

1. db94

db94

Hey all,

Just wondering if someone could advise me where to get the cheapest live dynamic data for ASX stocks

Its 41.25 p/m with cmc stockbroking, which doesn't seem too bad. Is there anywhere better that's cheap as well? Ive tried looking around but i don't really know where to look.

It doesn't matter if its a program (provided it works with macs) or web based.

Thanks in advance

2. Boggo

Boggo

Depends quite a bit on how you want to use it. By that I mean do you want to use CMC etc own charting or do you want to use your own software (Amibroker TradeGuider etc) with a direct feed.

Barchart seems to be the cheapest independent, eSignal the dearest and DTN.IQ (I use) is in between.

There is a recently started thread somewhere on here with info on this topic.

3. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

Web Iress. CMC don't offer it, you can get it through most other brokers. Bell Direct have good dynamic data nowadays; pretty cheap cf CMC. They also offer a version of WebIress.

4. db94

db94

gonna go with commseciress and see how it goes.

thanks for the help :xyxthumbs