• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Speculative Stock Portfolio

Discussion in 'Medium/Long Term Investing' started by aus_trader, Jul 8, 2017.

1. aus_trader

aus_trader

It's bee a long time since I bought any speculative stocks. And looking back I think that was a good move since any positions would have been held only for a short time as the market continued down.

Still cautious about overall market but I decided to buy back Zip Co Ltd(Z1P) that I have had in this portfolio before. It's having some price move from consolidating for a while which is similar to what is seen on the bigger multi-billion dollar rival Afterpay Touch Group Ltd (APT).

PS: I have also changed Qty for the CSS shares to allow for the share split/consolidation that took place recently.

Open Portfolio:
    upload_2019-1-19_15-49-3.png

jjbinks and Trav. like this.
  2. aus_trader

aus_trader

Just got out of Yowie Group Ltd (YOW). I've given it enough time to see a recovery. Management keeps going on and on about the tough retail environment and the amazing success and increasing market share of it's biggest competitor, which caused the latest plunge in share price.

Closed Positions:
    upload_2019-1-30_13-2-10.png

Trav. likes this.
  3. aus_trader

aus_trader

Zip Co Ltd (Z1P) has had a great day up 6.7% on news Chemist warehouse joining Zip Platform.