I buy a few speculative stocks every now and then with money I can afford to lose, so smallest parcels of around $500 each per stock. '...with money I can afford to lose' is very misleading as it sound like I have excess that I don't know what to do with ! Quite the opposite is true, I am an...
Looking for some insights as to why the lower speculative end of the market pulled back today (for my portfolio at least). I trade a breakout system and getting many signals (especially for resources) over the last few days. For some reason today, they all went south. I notice this...
- Another trading diary whilst I wait for a new account to set up.
- Constructive input welcome.
- sub 10c stocks.
- Not real money.
- Buying momentum and turnover only.
- Will explore holding time - scalp vs close position EOD vs holding into the next day
- Will ensure there's enough volume to...
What is the market appetite for them?
What catalyst would see micro caps come back into favour?
Are you holding any? What is their status?
Are you watching any with intent to buy?
Does an event like SIR yesterday whet your appetite for higher risk and that elusive multi-multi-bagger?