Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Tips and tricks to get more profit?

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking to simple ideas and tricks to how to invest and where to invest and how to earn more profit with low investment. Please share your ideas and tricks.

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking to simple ideas and tricks to how to invest and where to invest and how to earn more profit with low investment. Please share your ideas and tricks.

A lot of hard work and caution should do it.

Luck does play a role.. .but as Edison once said, the harder I work the luckier I get.

Porper

Ralph Nelson Elliott
Reaction score

Hard work and you have to go through being a loser before becoming profitable longer term i.m.o.

It's basically a numbers game. Forget needing to win more times than you lose for a start. You can have a 30% win percentage and be very profitable.

Triathlete

Keep it Simple..!
Reaction score

Knowledge + Experience + Skill + Hard work + Patience = SUCCESS :D

Reaction score
Hahaha lots of good answers, although I think OP is dissapointed :p:

No shortcuts in this game

pixel

DIY Trader
Reaction score
Hahaha lots of good answers, although I think OP is dissapointed :p:

No shortcuts in this game

... and those that know the real secret, that have found the Sacred Formula, are more interested in applying it than writing about it on a free-for-all.