• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

VMT - Vmoto Limited

Discussion in 'Stocks Q-Z' started by Gar, Jun 4, 2007.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. galumay

galumay learner

Nup!

Garpal Gumnut likes this.
  2. Ann

Ann

I am going to sign off on VMT now. It came in third for the May Competition.

I see looking at the Prat Meter, the Positive Volume Index, the measure of what the 'dumb' money is doing it is still rising soundly(unlike the NVI which shows what the smart money is doing, that is pretty much the complete opposite to the PVI).

This tells me that any good news story may see this fly up again. It feels like a pump and dump to me, so be very careful if you are in this or get into this.

vmt 31.5.19.png

I just can't imagine an electric Ducati motor bike. :cautious:
    It was the sound of the engine that made me buy my Ducati back in the mid 70s. It was a gorgeous yellow 450cc single cylinder Desmo. A good long ride would give you numb hands from the vibration! Sexy beast it was and it handled like a dream and it was light enough I could pick it up when I dropped it. Cornered beautifully and scraping the pegs was a dawdle! :D

Ducati-450-Desmo-02.jpg

sptrawler, Miner, verce and 1 other person like this.
  3. verce

verce

Well done @Ann! An astute pick. :xyxthumbs

4. Ann

Ann

Nothing astute about it verce, it was a pure fluke, never to be repeated, so you won't need to worry about competition from me in the future! :D

sptrawler likes this.
  5. BlindSquirrel

BlindSquirrel

I've got VMT for this month's pick.

Just a hunch on things coming together for this little battler of a ticker. I'm in on it for the same basic reasons as Ann above.

sptrawler likes this.
  6. BlindSquirrel

BlindSquirrel

well it seems I was 3 months early!
    I've had a nice little win in the last 7 days, hopefully when the dust settles there will be a nice re-rate.

tinhat, Skate and sptrawler like this.
  7. tinhat

tinhat Pocket Calculator Operator

I found out about this stock from this forum and I kept my eye on the chart for a while before buying in at $0.11 a few weeks ago. It looks like this company is on the make at just the right time. If they can continue to execute their strategy, ramp up production and compete with the major players who are no doubt going to move into the electric bike space, this company has a lot of potential to grow sales substantially over the next few years. Innovation is going to be critical to them carving out and maintaining a niche.

sptrawler, barney, galumay and 2 others like this.
  8. BlindSquirrel

BlindSquirrel

Well played!

barney likes this.
  9. galumay

galumay learner

Maybe, they have been around for many years, promising a lot, delivering nothing, burning through shareholders capital at a prodigous rate! They get ramped and pumped by the HC crowd every now and then, retail investors get their wallets lightened, rince & repeat!! Hopefully you have invested just before the leopard changes its spots and they manage to create some value for you and other shareholders.

sptrawler and barney like this.
  10. barney

barney

;)

Alternatively … take some profits, as I'm sure @tinhat has considered:D

Good pick!!

galumay likes this.
  11. galumay

galumay learner

Yes, well, thats a much more sensible approach in this case!

barney likes this.
  12. BlindSquirrel

BlindSquirrel

I like this one for the December competition. It looks like the market is finally taking notice.
    Hopefully if there is a pull back then it happens today/tomorrow, leaving the SP to tick up next month!

13. tinhat

tinhat Pocket Calculator Operator

This might cause a little angst in the short term [asx announcement dated 18 November]

"Pursuant to Listing Rule 3.10A, Vmoto Limited (ASX: VMT) wishes to advise that the following securities are due to be released from voluntary escrow on 2 December 2019. 2,050,000 Fully Paid Ordinary Shares".

On the plus side today they announced new distribution agreements for Brazil, Vietnam and Dominican Republic.

I hold but I banked half my profit recently.

14. sptrawler

sptrawler

I've also thought this company is on the cusp of taking off, but as galumay says they have been a shaky propostion, I love their hype but they do seem to miss the delivery a lot.
    Just my opinion.
    Having said that, I do believe there is a huge market, for electric scooters in the near term.