Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Taking Responsibility

Reactions
I thought this information may be useful to the few that wish to have more control in their lives and to have an understanding of how to go about it. Most believe they must follow the will of others even if the implementation of new rules seem illegal and unlawful (eg Carbon Dioxide tax is a case in point), however, nothing is further from the truth.

It is estimated that less than 2% of people will actually act and take control once educated, the rest will complain and will ultimately comply with whatever they are told - what will you do when the CO2 tax increases in later years (assuming the Opposition cannot/won't repeal it)?

These folks have a very good handle on the legal aspects of life and how to take back control. They have posted the audio to their weekend seminars for free.

http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/

Atlanta Seminar
http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/audio-atlanta-2010.php

As some of you may already know I'm approaching the CO2 tax from a legal standpoint and have prepared a process that's currently underway and the info above has provided some good insight.

If you have an ipod/mp3 then it's easy to download and listen in. It can be heavy going but be prepared to understand how commerce impacts you in more ways that you can imagine - and how to leverage it.

And yes - "responsibility" is wrongly spelt - my bad

tech/a

No Ordinary Duck
Reactions
Re: Taking Responsibilty

If I can look after my back yard.
Family
Work
Friends
Myself

Then I'm a happy guy.
If your not family or Client I have this saying.

"Dont make your problems or issues mine.
Ill listen but they are yours!."

Reactions
"Mastery in Commerce".:D

That site has a mastery in something, but it ain't commerce.

Reactions
Be careful with the term, Responsibility.

Didn't you hear about the bloke who went for a job interview, and was asked how responsible he was?

He replied, "I'm very responible! In my last job, every time something went wrong, everyone said I was responsible!"

:D

Reactions
Be careful with the term, Responsibility.

Didn't you hear about the bloke who went for a job interview, and was asked how responsible he was?

He replied, "I'm very responible! In my last job, every time something went wrong, everyone said I was responsible!"

:D
Sounds like Gillard.

Reactions
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."
Sigmund Freud

In an ideal world, we would have a strict 'government does not interfere with peoples lives, it only mediates conflicts when they arise' section in our constitution. A 'we are free men' section, if you will. Any politician who attempted to control peoples private lives by force, be it telling them how they are allowed to conduct business, or how much they can gamble, or what energy sources they can use, or what they must wear when they ride a bike (ffs), would abruptly be thrown in jail or exiled.
Oh for the ideal world :rolleyes:.