Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

BCK - Brockman Mining

System

Administrator
Reaction score
Since its establishment, Wah Nam International Holdings has been involved in various business activities. With its acquisition of the Damajianshan Mine in the People's Republic of China in 2008, Wah Nam refocused itself as a mining resources company. Currently Wah Nam has 3 major business lines and investments.

wahnam.jpg

http://www.wnintl.com

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
Brockman Mining has doubled in price in less than a week with fewer than one million shares traded.

Last week they executed a Farm-in and Joint Venture Agreement with Mineral Resources Limited that grants MRL the right to acquire a 50% interest in the Marillana iron ore project in the Pilbara, Western Australia.

Interesting.

big.chart-BCK.gif

Reaction score
A director's spouse has picked up 18,000,000 shares from late Nov to Dec 2. Previous purchase(s?…) was January this year.
See ASX Ann's.
There's a Nearmap director Ross Norgard on their board...the plot thickens!
He is a highly cluey chap with a wealth of experience, one to keep an eye on.
Didn't want to go public with this until I bought in, which I now have.
Forgive me for considering my own interests first?
Norgard is incorporated (BCK?) in Bermuda, Hong Kong director's obviously in the money. I think the directors (spouse purchasing) was highly ranked in Bank of China.
A speculative entry for the bottom drawer. Cheers.
F.Rock
PS; it appears my entry has let the cat out of the bag...

Reaction score
On the move again today.
Up 8% yesterday from 0.025 to 0.027..
Up today 14.8% from 0.027 to 0.031
Further to previous posts, they are sitting on decent iron tenements.
I forgot most of the research, but do remember that the future potential looked ok. A speccie, do your own research.
F.Rock

Reaction score
I should say that I am out as of today.
Took a little profit off the table.
Decision was made after my own work car failed to start... figured I might need the money!
Might consider a re entry next week, but not at current prices.
It's an interesting stock, but high risk IMO currently.
F.Rock

Reaction score
Wah Nam International Holdings Limited by resolution and with the approval of the Registrar of Companies has changed its name and was registered as Brockman Mining Limited on the 29th day of August, 2012.
From Brockman website;
"Brockman's hematite projects are located in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia, adjacent to the core tenements of Western Australia's other major iron ore developers. Brockman's principal projects include the Marillana Project, the Ophthalmia Project and few other minor exploration projects in the area. Among all projects, the Marillana Project is of the largest in scale, with approximately 1.63 billion tonnes of hematite Mineral Resources. Contained within the Mineral Resource is 1 billion tonnes of hematite Ore Reserves. The distance between the tenements and Port Hedland (being the largest port in the Western Australia) is approximately 270 kilometres. Ophthalmia currently has 341 million tonnes of indicated and inferred Mineral Resources.

We are committed to expedite the development of the Marillana and Ophthalmia iron ore projects, with relevant infrastructure, rail and port options and appropriate logistics arrangement as our prime focus. While the mid-long term strategy of the company focus on exploration, development, merger and acquisition to expand our combination of mining assets, aiming to create a globally renowned mining resources company."
http://www.brockmanmining.com/en/about/introduction.php
F.Rock

Reaction score
Considered a small entry on 0.025 last week.
Few sellers so the small entry was given a miss.
Someone else may be interested in this one, @tech/a ? , but not for me.
There's pros and cons in my opinion. The locality of the majority of the directors may go in the favour of this company, or against it, depending on connections.
A very slow trader, but I expect that will change as things progress.

Screenshot_20201207-191120.png

Reaction score
Too thinly traded for me FR
Thinly traded, but sellers are even more tight fisted...
I would think most holders have a bit of patience as the show has been a while in the making.
Still no signs of the selling supply ship, just enough for it climb up on....

Screenshot_20201228-205402.png

I don't hold as my bias overruled logical thinking.
Most of the directors are Hong Kong based, but really, are way up in echelon levels of wealth and probably political influence also...
Up over 200% in less than a month, I suspect it's just getting started.

tech/a

No Ordinary Duck
Reaction score
Cant argue with 200%
supply tends to appear with increasing prices.
what was once thin becomes liquid.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
Brockman Mining coming back to life after Friday's announcement that JV partner Mineral Resources (MIN) has agreed to provide $105 million for initial development work at the Marillana iron ore project in the Pilbara.

MIN now has a 50% stake in the Project which has en estimated mine life of 25 years and planned production of 25Mt per annum, although output could be increased to 40Mt per annum now that the nearby Ophthalmia deposit has been included in the agreement.

The resource seems huge, so this could be a good long term iron ore play if everything goes to plan.

big.chart-BCK.gif