• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum
  1. Guest, entries in the Full CY 2020 Tipping Competition are now open and close at midnight on 31 December. With $1,850 in cash to be won you'd have to be crazy not to enter. Please post your entries in the Tipping Competition for Full CY 2020 thread in the ASX Stock Chat forum. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

FID - Fiducian Group

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by piggybank, Jan 2, 2014.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. rnr

rnr

FID re ASF 2019-02-23.png

Is FID set to bounce back from around the $4.93 - $5.05 range.
    The ATH is $5.59.
    As a word of caution - Volume is very low (MA15 is just over 30K).

2. Ann

Ann

Rob, what is FIDs sector?

3. rnr

rnr

Hi Ann,
    Had a bit of a fossick and from what I could gather it is included in the Financials Sector.

4. Ann

Ann

I am watching the $XXJ closely Rob, it is just under but touching the 200 day SMA. I am thinking if this fails to push above then it may take a few financials down with it. If it gets above and stays above the 200DSMA then it could give some of the financials a bit of a kick up as well, this included.
    FID appears to be running pretty hard, it has just fallen back from a double top from August 2018 and it has another double top to overcome from back in November 2017.
    The NVI (thank you for the heads-up on this it is awesome!) is certainly looking very good the PVI is looking as though none of the prats want in any more and the Twiggs Money Flow appears to have flattened off a bit, which is interesting with the stock flying high as it is.

I did a very brief bit of FA on this, couldn't find what their actual holdings are with a quick glance but I did find how their various portfolios are doing. I am not great at this stuff but to my uneducated FA eye it looks as though they aren't doing all that well but I may be misreading. I also wonder how their fees for management stack up against a simple ETF.

Results to 31 January 2019

...and a chart

FID 23.2.19.png

5. rcm617

rcm617

Reported cashflow for the third Q19 this morning. Revenue and Cashflow tracking about 10% above the first 3 quarters last year. Revenue at $42.388m compared with $37.18 last year and operating cashflow at $7.911m compared with $7.119m last year for the 3 quarters. Small decrease in their growth rate but probably not to bad considering the tough environment in the last six months.

Smurf1976 likes this.
  6. rcm617

rcm617

Seems to be taking off again after consolidating since the lift after HY 19 results. Looking back at the chart over the last few years most of the gains in shareprice seem to be around results time.

7. Porper

Porper Ralph Nelson Elliott

Thinly traded but the Cup & Handle has triggered...or I should say Cup without Handle...yet. Target $7.70. Nice risk reward.

I hold.

FID.PNG

rcm617 likes this.