Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Research, reports and other stuff

And more and more geriatrics are now returning to the workforce, Is that because someone has discovered they know how to work and do turn up when they should.
nope , not me ,

am a designated ( potential ) trip hazard

i walk into the hospital reception and they wheelchair me out ( about half the time )

the only thing razor-sharp now is my opinions ( and that doesn't fly well in snow-flake land )

nope , not me ,

am a designated ( potential ) trip hazard

i walk into the hospital reception and they wheelchair me out ( about half the time )

the only thing razor-sharp now is my opinions ( and that doesn't fly well in snow-flake land )
Surely there must be a position for a razor sharp mind on the inquiry counter. Someone asks a question and the retort is well the door is there!!!!

Surely there must be a position for a razor sharp mind on the inquiry counter. Someone asks a question and the retort is well the door is there!!!!
i would spend most of the day in 'counseling ' ( as the counseled )

and then the rest of the day refilling the tissues ( for all the feelings hurt )

besides i can barely make it through the 'health and safety' lecture ( site induction ) without asking a difficult question

and GOD FORBID , i just fix something without paperwork and 'expert assistance' and appropriate certification ( and budget estimates )

The RIU explorers conference starts today in Fremantle.

It is a 3 day event with almost 100 presenters.

I wont be attending but it is accessible via Zoom.

Programme

I originally posted this in a "General chat" thread but then it doesn't show in the "What's new" link.
So this should be more visible.

computers are never wrong, just incompetents who put in the info into them.
looked to be at least two trades at $205 and more and well after the auction so you can't claim the 20% circuit breakers were overloaded

the safeties should have stopped anything above ten bucks , but instead had to reverse them ( and made it to the Commsec age to be snapped .. i assume Commsec was just a dumb mirror to the data sent from the bourse

BTW as a computer hobbyist i had great fun finding hardware errors , faulty ram , interference from optical drives .even had one with a faulty PCI bus ,

Hello all,

I found an article many of you may be interested in. Author discusses the new titanium Iphone 15 and speculates the potential partnership between Apple and Iperion X (IPX). Iperion X is a titanium manufacturing company based in America, with multiple patented technologies aimed at recyclable titanium production. Iperion X (IPX) is listed on ASX and NASDAQ. Keen to hear your opinions.

https://www.patentlyapple.com/2023/...ces-a-new-us-based-titanium-supply-chain.html

What a future blue chip looks like and 4 companies that fit the bill​

i hold BHP , WDS ( with mixed feelings ) TLC ( courtesy of the TAH demerger ) and TAH

WOWEE

if you think that will come true , i suggest you start digging a bunker ( OOPS root cellar ) in your backyard