• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

IG account inactivity fee $50/qtr

Discussion in 'Brokers' started by just_jay, Nov 7, 2018.

1. HelloU

HelloU

all we can do is tell our own experiences (and hopefully those influenced by our words can work out the context of same).

ur experiences, on what is known, seem not the greatest. Ironically i have never had cash issues, but i have had issues with other aspects .....

If ur problem still exists (either ig or citicorp end in corporate actions) PM me, there may be a name u can use. (i do not work for either)

sasch likes this.
  2. HelloU

HelloU

OT - on bank delays
    for some of my brokers (i use 4) there are zero transfer delays (both in and out). with some i can xfer any amount of cash between trading accounts (different trading entities) in seconds via an external bank account that is 'known' to all the entities. it has to do with how and where the trading cash is held, and what institution/entity holds the external 'linked' bank account used for the 'in' and 'out' transfers.

just realized (without looking and cbf) i do not even know if ig holds trading money as cash - or if it is held internally as a transferable instrument.

oh, and if peeps hit limits due to their structure, bpay is a solution.

Thursday today .....