Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

ECS - ECS Botanics Holdings

Reactions
Hostech ASX (HTC)

I would be interested to hear opinions regarding the potential growth of this stock over 2010/2012. Is this a potential breakout?

I am a current shareholder.

Reactions
Re: HTC - Hostech

so would i.

i was advised by a friend to buy them. i researched them and everything i found seemed to be about raising capital. didnt sit well in my guts so i never bought them. 2 weeks later there was a trading halt for the buying of those 3 other companies. since then they have been great!

missed that boat, oh well!

System

Administrator
Reactions
On January 7th, 2015, Anittel Group Limited changed its name to Axxis Technology Group Limited.

System

Administrator
Reactions
On July 16th, 2019, Axxis Technology Group Limited (AYG) changed its name and ASX code to ECS Botanics Holdings Limited (ECS).

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
ECS surging this morning, lifting off a double bottom at 4.1c, after the company announced that its distribution partner Just Foods Australia Pty Ltd has secured the distribution of ECS Botanics 250ml Hemp Oil product into 850 Woolworths stores. ECS expects to dispatch the first order intended for Woolworths stores on 13 January 2020.

Total revenue to be generated from the distribution to Woolworths is uncertain at this time, with no minimum volumes guaranteed. ECS will provide further information with regard to revenue and sales traction as it becomes available.

Good news from ECS to be sure, but with no detail about revenue or sales volume, it is a little hollow. It would be good to know how this deal with affect the company's bottom line.

ECS currently up 43.90% to 5.9c so far today on heavy volume of more than 40 million shares.

big.chart-ECS.gif

Reactions
ECS surging this morning … its distribution partner Just Foods Australia Pty Ltd has secured the distribution of ECS Botanics 250ml Hemp Oil product into 850 Woolworths stores.
Noticed this one earlier as well ….. The hemp/cannabis connection is what prompted me to post on ROO … maybe medical marijuana is back on the radar:cautious: