Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CSE - Copper Strike (1 Viewer)

Reactions
Have seen some good movement on this stock in the last month.
They have had some good results but the price seems to of moved pretty high on that fact alone (A little to high?).
I have a few shares in CSE but am wondering if I have missed something on this?

Reactions
Re: CSE Copper strike ltd

What I think you may be missing is that the Chloe prospect seems to be shaping up as commercial zinc/lead/silver orebody.

This is on top of the sizeable Einasleigh copper/gold deposit for which production is targeted in 2008 and Kaiser Bill which looks likely to add an additional copper/gold resource for the Einasleigh project - a new resource calculation is imminent for this orebody.

On top of this there are some good looking prospects in NW Qld but I think it is the Chloe prospect plus the possibility of others like it in the area that is now starting to be factored into the share price.

The market capitalisation is still only $22.5m.

Their website has a lot of information if you haven't already looked.

Reactions
6/2/07 A drill programme to increase the high grade resource at Einasleigh will commence in mid-February. Recent structural studies have shown that the high grade copper mineralisation has not been closed off at depth by drilling and that there is potential to add significant tonnage. 65m shares gives a market cap of $18m at 28c.

Resources
Einasleigh Ore Mined 0.48Mt @ 3.7% Cu, 0.21g/t Au & 16g/t Ag (19Kt Cu)
Resource Inventory 0.83Mt @ 3.0% Cu, 0.13g/t Au & 14g/t Ag
Kaiser Bill Ore Mined 8.16Mt @ 0.82% Cu, 0.11g/t Au & 5g/t Ag (104Kt Cu)
Resource Inventory 13.4Mt @ 0.83% Cu, 0.13g/t Au & 6g/t Ag

15,000 tpa of copper in precious metal-rich concentrate from 2009, by mining at Einasleigh and Kaiser Bill. Operating (C1) cost is estimated at US$1.48/lb Cu.

Lead-Zinc 16/1/07. Chloe East is the most advanced prospect with a thick, east-plunging, north-dipping zinc/lead deposit taking shape to a depth of approximately 200m. The best hole to date is the deepest hole, CH015, which intersected 26m @ 6.1% zinc, 2.9% lead and 60g/t silver from a depth of 173m. CH025 was another important hole in that it confirms the very shallow potential of the deposit. CH025 intersected two zones of high grade material over a combined thickness of 20m. At Chloe West, mineralisation from 5-10m thick has been intersected over a strike length of 200m to a depth of about 200m, as typified by earlier drill holes 76MD2, 77MD7 & CH007, and recent holes CH023 & CH029. Further to the west, CH006 intersected blind mineralisation at the Young prospect. Further drilling is planned for this new discovery. In total 23 holes totalling 4500m are planned for the Chloe prospects commencing in February.
Exgeo comment: the lead-zinc grades are similar to those that DEG is getting in WA, but CSE has a potential copper mine as well. DEG and CSE have a similar market cap

Reactions
Anyone still holding? Announcement out today

"40 metres @ 6.6% zinc, 2.8% lead, 41g/t silver and 0.3% copper from 244 metres"

This is a great sign for the company, once the market catches on it could potentially put a rocket under the stock.

What do you think???

Reactions
Yes,
Still holding.
Came to my attention through a "high risk" Fat prophets recommendation, bought in at 19c.
It has been a while since Fats have touched on them or given an update.
I would not be suprised if they come up in one of their reports in the next couple of weeks.
At this stage I intend to hold remind of another company copperco.

Reactions
Can anyone tell me what this new placement means for the company & how it will or wont effect short term share price?????

Reactions
Can anyone tell me what this new placement means for the company & how it will or wont effect short term share price?????

Shouldn't do harm as it is only small ($1.5m @ 50c a share) and close to market value.. If institutions think it is worth investing then it can't be too bad a thing..

Reactions
Up 10% today, something must be brewing. Have I missed something here??? Drilling results would be due pretty soon. Hopefully they can hold or take the results further

Reactions
(CSE) is looking mighty fine after todays nice rise. I cant believe I missed this one. Will have to get in on Tuesday, if it doesnt run too far. Blue skies now, taken little while to break through resistance at $0.60, but accompanied by huge volume, with rising OBV so something is up at CSE.

Attachments

• cse.gif
    cse.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 212
Reactions
Basically they were going to run a profitable copper mine, but now they have high grades of zinc, lead and silver nearby and they are going to roll the whole thing into a revised FS.

Broker valuation as of last month is $1. Upside from there depends on more drilling, of course.

doogie_goes_off

disbelieve if you can
Reactions
This company is going to need some more cash, does anyone know how they are going to get it? could be a potential entry point if they are to capital raise in next 6 months. Really good credentials on the big development, they need to focus on this and save a few dollars until they are cash +ve from a few deals on other tenements which would allow $ for startup.

I like these and will be in at the right price. CEO's presentation (i think) indicates a simple strategy and is worth a look if you have not heard if these guys. I'd medium term hold if I could get in at ~40c. Should go up with this much resource.

michael_selway

Coal & Phosphate, thats it!
Reactions
This company is going to need some more cash, does anyone know how they are going to get it? could be a potential entry point if they are to capital raise in next 6 months. Really good credentials on the big development, they need to focus on this and save a few dollars until they are cash +ve from a few deals on other tenements which would allow $ for startup.

I like these and will be in at the right price. CEO's presentation (i think) indicates a simple strategy and is worth a look if you have not heard if these guys. I'd medium term hold if I could get in at ~40c. Should go up with this much resource.

Hi whats the mine life of this company?

thx

MS

Earnings and Dividends Forecast (cents per share)
2007 2008 2009 2010
EPS -1.0 -3.5 35.3 --
DPS 0.0 0.0 0.0 --

thx

MS

doogie_goes_off

disbelieve if you can
Reactions
Michael - Mine life would be determined by feasabilty study and would be based on sourcing ore from all 4 deposits defined in the area. Trading halt may be due to Teck Cominco fianally signing up - any other theories?

doogie_goes_off

disbelieve if you can
Reactions
Teck Cominco have not signed up but still hold a fair chunck of CSE, capital raising is quite modest and shares have been pushed down to the raising level. Does anyone think that they are better off with out Teck taking the option or is there a very long road ahead for any development?

michael_selway

Coal & Phosphate, thats it!
Reactions
Michael - Mine life would be determined by feasabilty study and would be based on sourcing ore from all 4 deposits defined in the area. Trading halt may be due to Teck Cominco fianally signing up - any other theories?

Hi ok thanks

Earnings and Dividends Forecast (cents per share)
2007 2008 2009 2010
EPS -1.0 -3.5 35.3 35.3
DPS 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

thx

MS

Reactions
chart looks poised for a decisive move - is that a flag pattern? its about the only pattern I can recognize...

emailed the main dude today - he alerted me to an article in todays herlad sun about takeover speculation by kagara zinc, which could provide the catalyst.

also said that the drill rigs are spinning and there will be a lot of news flow after christmas.

doogie_goes_off

disbelieve if you can
Reactions
More resources defined in the Eansleigh project, another 0.8Mt open pittable resource to add to the resource base for potential mining operations around the proposed Kaiser Bill mill. I can't wait for the flow of news after christmas and I'm looking forward to an upgrade from Chloe and Jackson based on that drilling.

doogie_goes_off

disbelieve if you can
Reactions
Will be posting CSE on potential breakout alerts, quarterly news seems to have buyers interested and big gains for the last few days and moderate volume (see other thread for backyard analysis.

Users who are viewing this thread