Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Wildly Wealthy Women & Today Tonight

Reaction score
More to the point.. has anyone ever heard Today Tonight tell the truth?
I cant beleive these shows (TT, ACA) are allowed on air :banghead:

:bier:

blue

Julia

In Memoriam
Reaction score
More to the point.. has anyone ever heard Today Tonight tell the truth?
I cant beleive these shows (TT, ACA) are allowed on air :banghead:

blue
Haven't watched either for years for this reason. "60 Minutes" is almost as bad.

Reaction score
TT and ACA are designed to make people stupid. They repeat the same stories about grocery prices, petrol prices, rip off merchants and dodge builders every couple of months

That said I was on one of the programs once, for one of my businesses and it helped boost sales so I owe them something. :)

Reaction score
Thanks I looked at that last link to the youtube video on the Jenman site, I'm still in shock!
Got an email from an associate on the Sunshine Coast I'll see what other items of interest I can share in the public domain.!!..

So_Cynical

The Contrarian Averager
Reaction score
TT and ACA are total crap...as is so much main stream TV

Reaction score
Haven't watched either for years for this reason. "60 Minutes" is almost as bad.

I wasnt implying i watched them either. I would say i am on a par with about 6 years, maybe longer without watching them. The last ep i watched i think Jill Singer was hosting TT and Big Wig Ray was on ACA. ACA was actually not bad then. please note i said not bad, i did not say good.

Ray on ACA, haha, the tune just popped into my head, anyone know the words? :guitar:

blue

Reaction score
im only in this thread as i thought there was wild wealthy women here

as you were