• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Which free financial newspapers do you read?

Discussion in 'Trading/Investing Resources' started by helpme, Oct 8, 2017.

1. helpme

helpme

Reading news can sometimes be detrimental to trading performance. Hence, I am most unwilling to pay to read financial news. I would rather channel the savings to buy good-quality financial data. However, not reading at all is uncomfortable because as introverts, I presume all of us love reading.

What are some free financial newspapers that members on this forum read? I like Bloomberg and Reuters. Some free Bloomberg articles are even better than paid ones from WSJ and FT. Besides these two, are there any more free and good ones?

2. CanOz

CanOz Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!

By far the number news resource for me over the last two years is twitter. People that don't understand twitter can't understand why it's the best source for news. Start an account, follow someone with common goals or strategies and then follow who they follow. You'll get everything, breaking news, economic articles and opinion, company news...it's all there depending on who you follow. Twitter has replaced my news feed, I just use tweetdeck.

Wiggy781, rb250660 and helpme like this.