Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

What about online... Corporate Affiliation...

Reactions
I am curious as to the feedback I would receive about online corporate affiliate packages as a short and long term wealth generation strategy..

Reactions
Re: What about on line . . Corporate Affiliation....

I am curious as to the feedback I would receive about online corporate affiliate packages as a short and long term wealth generation strategy..
I have just started an online venture into whether or not these corporate affiliation programs / packages are a worthwhile venture or not..

I am happy to update this as it progresses for everyones benefit however I will only do so if anyone else is interested in this as it will take a fair portion of my time updating..

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will start posting...

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Reactions
Joe Blow,

Thank you for your reply and for the FAQ link...

I have joined an affiliate marketing program however it is all new to me and I am merely only curious as to if anyone else here has explored this as an avenue of wealth creation at all.

I am not utlising the forum to promote and am merely after some AUSSIE based feedback as opposed to all the American feedback online..

Thank you once again for your reply.

Reactions
I welcome any feedback anyone may have as to these Affiliate Marketing programs..

Thank you all in advance for any guidance you could give me.