Reactions
Re: AWD - Aleator Energy

new name ..new hope??:eek:
Website doesnt work.:mad:

Reactions

new name ..new hope??:eek:
Website doesnt work.:mad:
datz. you had a lousy run with gdn. but i think with john armstrong on board and wal, you may see genuine growth with genuine gas (@ $13 in that region) and oil targets.. with much more to come later..

if you forgive my absolute digust for the gdn management, and the critique of them, then you may have a friendly supporter on board of the share (as yet not willing to buy for a few months) ... there is no gdn left in the new AWD

you wont need to ramp this one up at all. it will imho deliver some results and let them speak for themselves..

just allow patience for the very difficult region, but in a short while things will happen..

Reactions

agent,
Good to have you on board lol
I dont check Ozstockforums very often, very quiet over here.
GDN...AWD " a rose would smell as sweet"
daz:eek:

Reactions

"Since the date of dispatch of the Notice of Meeting, the Company has received a mandate from CPS Securities to raise $8.05 million through the issue of shares at an issue price of $0.007 (together with a one for four free attaching exercisable at $0.01 each with an expiry date of 31 December 2015)."
Anybody like to translate that?

Reactions

Anyone have any thoughts/interest on this one? I was left holding GDN shares then forgot (purposely) about them going under. Any ideas on what's caused this spike over the past week or so?

Reactions

kelvin,
First of all, check how many shares you have. They did a 15:1 consolidation and wiped me out.
Current surge is because they have gone down the IT line with an communication app.
Its going ballistic, some people have made BIG mony i the last few weeks (not me)
They had a Share offering a month ago with packages of $2000 max $15000 at .005c
Its a 10 bagger in that time .
I missed out on the offer but got a few at 2c
Hope you have a mountain of them.
They are selling off Para and Povot.
cheers
daz

Reactions

Thanks for that run down Daz! I ended up with 67 shares, I picked up another 50,000 @ 2.4c (missed out at 1.8c) watching closely to see if they fall as quick as the rise :)

Reactions

I also missed out on the offer as my paperwork was being sent to an old address, Doh!

System

Administrator
Reactions
On February 23rd, 2016, Aleator Energy Limited (AWD) changed its name and ASX code to Vonex Limited (VNX).

Reactions
On February 23rd, 2016, Aleator Energy Limited (AWD) changed its name and ASX code to Vonex Limited (VNX).
So, does that mean good news or not? Will they still be keeping the gas exploration activities or completely focus on IT?

System

Administrator
Reactions
On April 12th, 2016, Vonex Limited (VNX) was removed from the ASX's official list in accordance with Listing Rule 17.12.

Dona Ferentes

The Bourse Whisperer
Reactions
Is this the same company?

Vonex Limited (VN8) is a telecommunications service provider selling mobile, internet, traditional fixed lines, and hosted PBX and VoIP services predominately to the small to medium enterprise customer under the Vonex brand. The Company also provides wholesale customers, such as internet service providers, access to the core Vonex PBX and call termination services at wholesale rates via a white label model. VN8 consists of two divisions namely retail and wholesale.

This VN8 incarnation seems to have listed early 2018 at 20c and has been underwater ever since. Market cap $16mill

Dona Ferentes

The Bourse Whisperer
Reactions
Looks like it is. Maybe Joe could change the thread title?

from the AFR today:

Voice-as-a-service: it's a thing according to ASX-listed microcap Vonex Ltd.

Vonex had fund managers studying up on voice-as-a-service on Tuesday morning, as they weighed whether to buy shares in the company's equity raising.

Its main product is Ondesk, which funds were told was a cloud-based private branch exchange for voice calls used by small to medium businesses, or voice-as-a-service provider.

Its flagship client is Qantas Business Rewards, according to a termsheet in front of fund managers, and it offers its voice services to the rewards program's 250,000 business customers.

Vonex is based in Brisbane, has 55 employees, listed on the ASX in June 2018 and had an $18.8 million market capitalisation prior to the offer.

Stockbroker PAC Partners was helping with Tuesday's raising, seeking buyers for up to 14.74 million shares to raise up to $1.4 million. The deal was at 9.5¢ a share which was a 13.6 per cent discount to the last close.

Funds raised were for working capital. PAC Partners was calling for bids by 9am Wednesday.

Interestingly, the raising comes only six weeks after Vonex sold a mining royalty that it owned as part of its reverse takeover of Aleator Resources in 2017. The royalty was over the Koolynabbing Iron Ore Project, which is owned by Mineral Resources. The royalty was worth $1.75

Dona Ferentes

The Bourse Whisperer
Reactions
So, yes, Vonex Ltd is the same company, VNL and now VN8. Looks like they were in the naughty corner, soon after the 2017 reverse T/O of Aleator Resources. On their "L" plates, perhaps?

As a provider of retail and wholesale services across voice, data and wireless communications, the Covid lockdown may well have seen an upswing in business. Hence going to the market, and cashing out the royalty ($1.75 MILLION, btw).

- don't hold; merely curious

Country Lad

Off into the sunset
Reactions
Market likes the September quarterly figures, currently up 15% but off its high of up 28%.

Highlights:
• Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) increased to $16.7m at Q1 FY21, up 84% year-on-year
• New product launches and improvements to network quality are driving growth in wholesale customers and order value, with Mobile Broadband orders +122%, Mobile Voice +247% and NBN with 4G backup +53% year-on-year in Q1 FY21, and customer feedback consistently positive
• Retail operations continue to expand driven by various marketing channels, including with Qantas Business Rewards, achieving Total Contract Value (TCV) of new customer sales of $5.3 million in 2020 YTD, +36% year-on-year
• Hosted PBX subscriptions continue to grow, passing the milestone of 40,000 daily active users
• Additional use cases identified for Oper8tor in workforce communication monitoring and financial compliance
• Cash balance of $4.02 million as at 30 September 2020

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T IVX.V - Inventronics Limited International Markets 0
System NXL - Nuix Limited Stocks I-P 1
D NSX - NSX Limited Stocks I-P 6
System CRW - Cashrewards Limited Stocks 0-H 2