• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Most liked posts in thread: VMT - Vmoto Limited

1. galumay

galumay learner

Yes, well, thats a much more sensible approach in this case!

barney likes this.
  2. tinhat

tinhat Pocket Calculator Operator

What a great business to own and I only found out about it from reading this forum. I forget I even own it most of the time. Announced today:

Vmoto Limited (ASX: VMT) (“the Company” or “Vmoto”) is pleased to advise that Vmoto’s strategic ride sharing customer, GO Sharing, has formally launched its ride sharing operations in Rotterdam, Netherlands, with Vmoto Europe’s representative attending the launch event, together with the founder of GO Sharing, representing an important milestone for both organisations.

GO Sharing recently visited Vmoto’s wholly owned Nanjing manufacturing facilities to discuss GO Sharing’s strategy to accelerate its penetration into ride sharing markets in Europe and has now placed an order for 2,000 units of Vmoto’s ride sharing products, to be delivered in March 2020, after deploying the first 670 units in second half of 2019.

As previously announced, expansion into the growing B2B electric vehicle ride sharing market is a key strategic initiative for Vmoto and it is cooperating closely with reputable ride sharing companies such as GO Sharing to accelerate this.

GO Sharing (www.go-sharing.nl) is a European ride sharing company focused on providing electric scooter rental services through its ride sharing application, which allow users to locate, unlock, ride and return GO Sharing electric scooters to multiple locations. GO Sharing was founded by Greenmo Rent BV, which is an expert in rental and delivery operations, and has been Vmoto’s exclusive B2B partner for more than five years. Greenmo Rent is backed by Rabobank NV, which is the third largest retail bank by market share and second largest by number of current accounts in Netherlands.

GO Sharing seeks to become the leading ride sharing operator in Europe and expects to rapidly expand its operations in the Netherlands, Belgium and surrounding markets in 2020 and 2021.

Vmoto’s Managing Director, Mr Charles Chen commented: “We are delighted to secure this significant order from our strategic ride sharing customer, GO Sharing. Increasing demand from ride sharing companies such as GO Sharing assists us in progressing positively on executing on our international B2B strategy. B2B ride sharing market is an important and strategic growth area for the Company and we expect our B2B ride sharing business will continue to grow in year 2020 and beyond, in addition to the growth in our B2C business.​

BlindSquirrel likes this.
  3. sting

sting

I hold shares in this ..also own their scooter.. brought it at auction only down 100km and paid 1/3 price for a 4mth old bike

With their own assembly and engine plant they may become more price competative as they are a great little scooter

SEMPER UBI SUB UBI

4. Gar

Gar

Well I got my entry this arve :D

I dont see 18c being much of a hassle, the sell side is looking skinnier than bulimic super model at the moment :)

Fingers crossed eh sting

5. Gar

Gar

I Wonder what this trading halt is about :confused:

The depth certainly looks positive with bids up to 25c

6. PETA 23

PETA 23

Hi
    I am a new new at trading and trying to learn as I go - I brought VMT a while ago and am confused as to why it hasnt done better - seems to me that the reports and announcements in the past couple of weeks were quite good and that they would have pushed the share price up a little more - can anyone give me their advice on this share??? Would like to hold onto it I think for a while but thought that it would have performed better.....not that I know a lot - as I said am new at this!!!!

Cheers
    Peta

PS would have attached reports but not sure how......:banghead:

7. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Everyone wants money

Hmmm....one thing to consider on the future side is the production facilities are in China.The Olympic Games are next year and the present high fuel costs might be a driving factor in choosing a scooter.A VMOTO scooter.

I have questioned the company on capital raising for the new plant in Ninjang and hope to read back from them soon.Not holding but will wait and see what financing approach they will take.cheeky-smiley-018.gif

p.s.....hope i don`t put the mockers on it.:)
    p.p.s.....does anyone know what the competition is like?VMOTO sounds cool anyway.

Attached Files:

8. marklar

marklar

Walk into any scooter store that doesn't sell Vespa and take a look. Bolwell is also doing well at the "never-heard-of-'em" end of the market, the Honda and Yamaha stuff is OK and priced just shy of Vespa.

Nahh, it would take me buying some shares to do that :)

m.

9. Speewha

Speewha

Hello This is my second Post so yes Iam new to this forum, just wondering if there are any followers of VMT out there. If so any views on the current fund raising that includes directors and sophisticated investors but nothing for unsophisicates. I like this stock and would of loved some more at .09c.

10. fonterra

fonterra

Hi there, I have just got in this little stock, i think at the current high price petrol environment, the demands for these scooters are going to increase quite dramatically, which was reflected in the recent major contracts they got. Scooters are the main source of transport in asian countries and i like their products and sales figures. I think its going to fly soon, so its better get in now than later, well thats what i think anyway.

what do ppl think?

11. Speewha

Speewha

Re: VMT - Vmoto Limited News

Hello,
    Nice ASX announcement today a little bit of good news for this Aussie battler that is taking on the world.

My opinion.

Don’t want to be considered a flamer so won’t go into the details here, sure those who are interested can have a look and make their own judgement

Rgards

12. Speewha

Speewha

Re: VMT - good and green news

Hello,

VMT announce product launch to be made in Pekin on the eve of the Olympics.

Green machines.
    This is on top of this week’s release of accounts to 30/06/08. Not burning cash, solid revenue growth to $35m.

Of course still need to see if they are simply buying market share, but when you are playing at this end of the market there is always risk.

Have a look and make up your own mind.

Regards
    :aus:

Attached Files:

13. Speewha

Speewha

Hello,

Announced to ASX today Nanjing factory building completed, on time and on budget. Commissioning of factory to be finished in October.

Preliminary Final report Y08, showing positive trends.

Market likes it up 20% today.

Regards

14. Speewha

Speewha

Nice announcement today 30,000 scooters for Viet Nam. Market likes it. They have completed the new factory in China on time and on budget this new order is to be delivered from this facility. Might be a bright spot in a dull market. Ye I hold VMT and have done so since the float when they were into surf apparel.

15. bowman

bowman

Has anyone owned one of these things?

I was looking at buying a scooter recently and the user reviews of Vmoto at productreview.com really scared me off.

Many complaints about safety and build quality etc.

:eek:

16. Stakes

Stakes

capital raising announcement issued on friday. We'll find out by Wednesday what its really about but has anyone got any heads up. in HC they're talking about VMT's capital raising being a postive thing but i just cant see how it could be?

need help VMT fans :p

STAKES

17. wat17

wat17 Formerly known as 'tomwato'

Whats happening with these guys? Doesn't seem to be super smooth sailing at the moment. Share price around 0.04.

Wouldnt mind checking out one of their bikes though.

18. pixel

pixel DIY Trader

19. pixel

pixel DIY Trader

VMT w 21-01-13.gif

I hold.

20. SuperGlue

SuperGlue

+1 I hold

One for the bottom drawer.

Funny how the share price seems to be at a low point, when VMT is producing & about "to be making profit."
    Yet, at the early development stages the share price is much higher.

With the end of year and festive season round the corner in China, this might be a goer, another one for the bottom drawer.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20131022/pdf/42k62p36crxvr0.pdf

Please DYOR

Attached Files: