• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Most liked posts in thread: VMT - Vmoto Limited

1. tinhat

tinhat Pocket Calculator Operator

I found out about this stock from this forum and I kept my eye on the chart for a while before buying in at $0.11 a few weeks ago. It looks like this company is on the make at just the right time. If they can continue to execute their strategy, ramp up production and compete with the major players who are no doubt going to move into the electric bike space, this company has a lot of potential to grow sales substantially over the next few years. Innovation is going to be critical to them carving out and maintaining a niche.

sptrawler, barney, galumay and 2 others like this.
  2. peter2

peter2

@Ann Nice selection and great timing.

Today's news about signing with Ducati will certainly increase their brand awareness. Having failed (so far) to succeed in the China/Asian mass market their move to target a high end product in Europe has started well.

3. Ann

Ann

I am going to sign off on VMT now. It came in third for the May Competition.

I see looking at the Prat Meter, the Positive Volume Index, the measure of what the 'dumb' money is doing it is still rising soundly(unlike the NVI which shows what the smart money is doing, that is pretty much the complete opposite to the PVI).

This tells me that any good news story may see this fly up again. It feels like a pump and dump to me, so be very careful if you are in this or get into this.

vmt 31.5.19.png

I just can't imagine an electric Ducati motor bike. :cautious:
    It was the sound of the engine that made me buy my Ducati back in the mid 70s. It was a gorgeous yellow 450cc single cylinder Desmo. A good long ride would give you numb hands from the vibration! Sexy beast it was and it handled like a dream and it was light enough I could pick it up when I dropped it. Cornered beautifully and scraping the pegs was a dawdle! :D

Ducati-450-Desmo-02.jpg

sptrawler, Miner, verce and 1 other person like this.
  4. Miner

Miner

You have hit a jackpot today. Congratulations :)

verce, Ann and aus_trader like this.
  5. Ann

Ann

This was a quick fluke pick of mine because of the article I found and posted, if it goes up and places in the comp I can take no kudos for having the smarts (the prize money will go to ASF). Since I chose it I have looked closer at the chart. It is not a chart which inspires me with confidence. They are a recycled company and were called Optima Corporation Limited until they changed their name to Vmoto Limited on the 24.4.2007. On or about 4/6/15 the company consolidated its shares 1 for 10. (Legally stole 90% of the shareholders money) :(
    The shares were 50c at the time. They fell from then on until they got to a low of .045 on 30/11/18. IMO I wouldn't touch this company with a pair of tongs, (apologies to anyone holding)....but I could be wrong! :)

....and the chart from the Optima time until yesterday's close....

vmt 9.5.19.png

6. BlindSquirrel

BlindSquirrel

well it seems I was 3 months early!
    I've had a nice little win in the last 7 days, hopefully when the dust settles there will be a nice re-rate.

tinhat, Skate and sptrawler like this.