Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

VML - Vital Metals

Reactions
I just bought another 200000 at .042 to make up for the extra stock which is going to be in circulation. Its a good thing they are trying to keep debt low, with a vote of confidence from some big players. It would be nice to have another offtake agreement signed in the near term but im in it for the long haul.

I agree long term that should be a positive buy @spratty84

A little supply creeping in at the 042 level, but for any retailers who want out at the moment there are + 17M bidding at 040-041 so holding above the cap raise price is a positive sign.

Price action between now and Aug 10 (and just after Aug 10 when Lionhead Shares become available on market) will tell the shorter term story, but I'm still punting that the SP will be back over 044 prior to Aug 10 as long as we have no external mad market events.:wheniwasaboy:

Reactions
I took a small position on 0.045 this week (yesterday).
Had also wanted 0.042, but had to juggle other things last week, and didn't get back to it... grrr.
Green government legislation business yesterday reminded me of Vital.
Plan is a +12 month hold as I thought the chart looked ok.

Reactions
I took a small position on 0.045 this week (yesterday).
Had also wanted 0.042, but had to juggle other things last week, and didn't get back to it... grrr.

042- or 045 won't be too much different if things go as planned Rock, but I understand your annoyance.

Price action is going as planned/suggested a couple of days back

The short term "million dollar" question is;

Now that the SP has edged a bit higher post cap raise announcement, (but pre conversion of new shares),

Will/how many of the recent new "investors" might cash in their chips for a short term 10+% gain?? (around Aug 10)

My eternal optimism in the Company suggests there may be a percentage of sellers from 10th August for a few days, but the vote of confidence from our recent $30M Lionhead investor should see a steady increase in buying to at least 20% higher/ 048 and hopefully + 5 cents in the short term (general market optimism considered)

Interesting times for this minnow:bookworm:

Reactions
A couple of months old now.
Advertorial.

Thanks for the recap Rock.

Definitely a good reminder of where the VML lads plan to head over the next few years.

I've followed a lot of Specs, but these chaps are possibly the only ones who have delivered on +90% of their proposed timelines/objectives, so it's hard to fault management at this stage.

I'll be surprised if the SP does not increase substantially over the next 12-18 months based on their projections/strategies/implementation so far.

The recent cap raise obviously increases the SOI, but with a market cap of around $200M and $35M of working capital post CR

They are sitting in a tidy position compared to most Specs.

Price action late this week after 10th Aug will be interesting. High Volume at any level above the CR price will be positive:cool:

In a perfect world, the Lionhead boys will stump up a few more $Million and push the SP above 5 cents by next Friday, lol :geek:

Reactions
but I'm still punting that the SP will be back over 044 prior to Aug 10 as long as we have no external mad market events.:wheniwasaboy:

Crystal balls on track at this point, lol
should see a steady increase in buying to at least 20% higher/ 048 and hopefully + 5 cents in the short term (general market optimism considered)
Touched the 048 level today ........ but Supply kicked in at 046 ...
Price action late this week after 10th Aug will be interesting. In a perfect world, the Lionhead boys will stump up a few more $Million and push the SP above 5 cents by next Friday, lol :geek:

10th tomorrow .... Lots of shares available from the cap raise. Will test the short term market confidence.

OS Markets weak tonight. 5c by Friday looks a tough ask but you never know.;)

Chug-chug:cat::cat: