• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Videos - Economics, Finance, Stock Picking and Analysis

Discussion in 'Business, Investment and Economics' started by So_Cynical, Aug 20, 2019.

1. So_Cynical

So_Cynical The Contrarian Averager

A Thread where all ASF contributors can post finance, economics and stock related videos. I watch a few every week and figured it would
    be a good idea to have a thread where we could collect the best of them, build a resource.

I'll kick this of with a great video by Ray Dalio of Bridgewater Associates, i like Ray, he's a smart cookie and this video is a really good
    example of a complex subject presented simply and beautifully.

How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio.
    ~

2. So_Cynical

Chris Wheldon, Portfolio Manager of Magellan High Conviction Fund talks stock selection and global outlook etc, Sept 2nd 2019.
    ~

Miner likes this.
  3. So_Cynical

7 shocking predictions for 2020 and beyond, Inflation, China, Bonds, ETF liquidity, Aged care, lots of things to think about.
    ~

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Miner likes this.
  4. So_Cynical

Platinum Asset Management is one of our biggest fund managers with an exceptional track record, Julian McCormack is certain we
    are in bubble territory and has some
    thought provoking charts to back up his thinking, a valuable 21 minutes of viewing.
    `

Miner and wayneL like this.
  5. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Great vid, So_Cynical. Pretty close to what I've been thinking, but good stuff highlighting some opportunities which is what I've been struggling with :xyxthumbs