Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

US Index Funds

Reactions
Hi guys, can anybody suggest some good US Index funds with dividends that can compound over many years?
Thanks in advance..

Reactions
Hi guys, can anybody suggest some good US Index funds with dividends that can compound over many years?
Thanks in advance..
There is an ASX traded product focused on US stocks but which aims to provide higher income, US Yield Maximiser I believe?

Reactions
There are now heaps and heaps of ETFs for US exposure, aside from the existing managed funds available.

Click here:

http://www.asx.com.au/products/etf/managed-funds-etp-product-list.htm

Then click "ETPs" and scroll down to "International Broad Based".

From memory, the iShares S&P500 (IVV) and Vanguard Total US Market (VTS) have some of the lowest fees out of all the ETFs offered on ASX.
Thanks for that, the yield related US fund I was talking about was UMAX

QuietGrowth

QuietGrowth.com.au
Reactions
If you are looking for a diversified exposure to the US market for a low expense ratio, then go for VTS that is traded in ASX. It does not hurt you.

We at QuietGrowth have included VTS in all our portfolios to represent the Developed Markets (US) asset class.

(This should be pertinent to you, though your question was more on the lines of finding an ETF that gives good dividends and has exposure to the US market).

Dilip
QuietGrowth

DeepState

Multi-Strategy, Quant and Fundamental
Reactions
If you are looking for a diversified exposure to the US market for a low expense ratio, then go for VTS that is traded in ASX. It does not hurt you.

We at QuietGrowth have included VTS in all our portfolios to represent the Developed Markets (US) asset class.

(This should be pertinent to you, though your question was more on the lines of finding an ETF that gives good dividends and has exposure to the US market).

Dilip
QuietGrowth
Hi Dilip

All very interesting.

Please correct me if I am mistaken. From the looks of your website, QuietGrowth is an authorised rep of an AFSL holder:

https://www.quietgrowth.com.au/

2015-11-15 21_32_37-QuietGrowth _ Automated online investment management.png

If this is correct, please refer to the following extract from the Aussie Stock Forums site, beneath the fields where you type your messages. Item (4) may be of interest and, more importantly, relevance.

2015-11-15 21_34_25-AMT Model & Methodology - Reply to Topic.png

Reactions

Dilip
QuietGrowth
Hi Quietgrowth, would you now prefer VGS though?