TRF value summary
1.ROL = 20cps
2.IFE = 23.5cps
3.Cash = 6cps
so a base liquid asset value for TRF is 49.5cps
No value / or a negative value has been subscribed for
1. 20% Iron Ore project free carry at valuation (11.75cps)
2. Drilling upside at Telephone Dam (current)
3. Future cashflow from Iron Ore (PER in 2012 could be a mere 5 on this project alone)
4. Upside to watching ROL (approaching maiden JORC) and IFE shareprices
5. Possible Gold credits at Whicherry Hill
TRF currently has a 20% discount to LIQUID ASSETS
Chart is in consolidation phase and 40c is starting to act as base (5 weeks) downtrend has slowed.
I'm expecting a bounce soon.
any insights/corrections from others please.
thanks, good info.
and I agree, IFE and ROL are key and I like them both
holding co's always seem to trade at discounts to assets, and I'm aware of this and even if IFE turn around and ROL keeps going, TRF will probably still trade at a discount until cashflows come in.
so yes, a new uptrend in IFE and a continuation of ROL to maiden JORC with lift the TRF boat...but most probably still at a discount.
still think it will have a run soon.