• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

TradingView

Discussion in 'Beginner's Lounge' started by michaelananya, Mar 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. michaelananya

michaelananya Old dog

Are there any Tradingview screener setups for identifying “stocks in play “ for day traders ( free or paid) ?
    Thanks

2. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

Is anyone familiar with TV's charts? I can't work out how they depict volume intraday. Thanks.

3. peter2

peter2

Try this.
    0805c.PNG

4. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

Peter would you mind having a look at intraday volume and figure out how they colour the bars? That's really the point of my question. It appears as though they are often coloured incorrectly. Thanks.

5. peter2

peter2

Had a look at the intra-day volume colours and didn't find any mistakes. The dojis are coloured green (up) although the close is the same as the open, but I don't consider that incorrect. I haven't used the other colouring options or changed the precision parameter.

I did notice this impulsive move on MYR with all the series of ascending triangles since the earnings report. Who'd have thought MYR would act like a young buck.

MYR0904.PNG

6. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

Thanks, I finally figured out my issue with volume. Yes MYR showing some youthful movements, a bit like QAN did 2 years ago.