• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Tradingview - (Anyone subscribe to this?)

Discussion in 'Software and Data' started by Dominover, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Dominover

Dominover

I was considering using the Pro Version of Tradingview for technical analysis of stocks I want to buy intraday? Has anyone used it for this?

I really like the tools on this platform but I want to be sure that I can get the trade Volume to show on the pro platform should I subscribe to it. Does anyone use this who could answer this?

Maybe there is some software similar to Trading View with the same kind of tools available. I'm trading Australian markets.

Any tips / for or against?

Thanks

2. rederob

rederob

Use their 30 day free trial to see if it gives all the information you need.

3. Dominover

Dominover

Sure, but I'm not putting my credit card details into anything I haven't investigated first.

For that reason my question still stands!

4. Dominover

Dominover

I just noticed Barcharts looks really good. Loads of free trading tools and data as well. Comparable to Tradingview.

5. makteb

makteb

Hi Dominover

I've been using Trading view now for over 2 years. It does all i want and more, but unfortunately i'm not a programmer so really can't utilise those special features. The aussie data is 15mins delayed but i'm sure you can pay for live.

I use to use Profitsource, and almost did what i do on trading view, but i find with updates on trading views makes my analytical approach more efficient. if you chart a lot, over 30 days should give you a good idea if it will serve its purposes. Their support is good from pro subscription upwards.