Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Trading Academy with Prospective Employment?

Reactions
I'm wondering if there is any trading academy with prospective employment beside Aliom trading academy which is ran by Aliom Capital.

However I recently heard numerous negative feedbacks regarding to Aliom Capital. I'm now looking for the other fund managing firms which also runs a trading course with prospective employment.

Had anyone been to the 6 weeks trading course in Aliom Trading Academy?

Reactions
I'm wondering if there is any trading academy with prospective employment beside Aliom trading academy which is ran by Aliom Capital.

However I recently heard numerous negative feedbacks regarding to Aliom Capital. I'm now looking for the other fund managing firms which also runs a trading course with prospective employment.

lol, try

Gumnut Academy of Rogues,

GAR.

Give over for gawds sake, these "academies" are out to fleece punters not pay them wages.

gg

Reactions

I've done the course. I wouldn't take negative feedback from whirlpool users that haven't done the course too seriously if that is your source.

Reactions
I've done the course. I wouldn't take negative feedback from whirlpool users that haven't done the course too seriously if that is your source.
It is horses for courses I guess.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1764158

The GAR ( Gumnut Gallery of Rogues ) is operating from Charters Towers this weekend

http://www.goldfieldashes.com.au/

The cricket is good, the beer is cold, the girls are heavenly and all is right with the world.

And the Academy is oversubscribed.

We ( myself and the summa laude graduates ) will recommence interviews for new marks ( sorry students ) on 28th January 2013, at the Ross Island Hotel.

gg