Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Trade Ideas platform help

Reactions
Hi Guys,
I'm willing to pay someone to help me.

I signed up with Trade Ideas platform a couple weeks ago now and have been busily watching as many of there videos on share market in general (as I'm a beginner) and instructions on how to implement there own platform, though it got to a point where they got a bit klunky but never mind I'll ask for a 1-1 session to specifically bring me up to speed with using the auto trading AI platform, though when I tried they turned around and said we are under resourced so we're telling people just to use the videos and all the best basically.... then took the 1-1 session offer off there website the next day. I have demanded they give me that training as it was available when I joined, there whole website looks great for beginners, anyway that's my little battle.. I am wandering if anyone live's close to Torquay or Geelong/Melbourne who knows the system well and prepared to help me out here?? I have a broken ankle at the moment so off my normal carpentry work for 4 weeks therefore keen to learn this in the meantime.
Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Guys,
I'm willing to pay someone to help me.

I signed up with Trade Ideas platform a couple weeks ago now and have been busily watching as many of there videos on share market in general (as I'm a beginner) and instructions on how to implement there own platform, though it got to a point where they got a bit klunky but never mind I'll ask for a 1-1 session to specifically bring me up to speed with using the auto trading AI platform, though when I tried they turned around and said we are under resourced so we're telling people just to use the videos and all the best basically.... then took the 1-1 session offer off there website the next day. I have demanded they give me that training as it was available when I joined, there whole website looks great for beginners, anyway that's my little battle.. I am wandering if anyone live's close to Torquay or Geelong/Melbourne who knows the system well and prepared to help me out here?? I have a broken ankle at the moment so off my normal carpentry work for 4 weeks therefore keen to learn this in the meantime.
Kind regards,
Andrew
have no experience in what you need , however DO enter the ASF monthly comp. and play around with selections there ( once a month for free, also note how fickle the market can be even for practiced traders among the members .

also look around and find the several free data sources available on-line ( to double check any data the platform provides , for instance i have an array of Commsec glitch screenshots , some are riotously funny , but others could catch the unwary )

good luck , and i hope you get well soon

I'm aware of the Trade Ideas offering although I'm not a user. What specifically do you need help with?

Is it, organising the trade Ideas tables to display the information you need (platform specific)?
Is it, how you're going to use the info within the tables in your trading plan ( personal trade planning)?

Thanks for the compliment @Captain_Chaza . You're standing so close that I can't discern my shadow from yours.
Your fleet of uranium sails is very impressive and is far superior to mine. Well done.

I was asking the OP if their concerns were with setting up the platform or how to get value from it. Trade Ideas can present so many tables loaded with data that will most likely overwhelm newer traders.