• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

TLZ - Telezon

Discussion in 'Stocks Q-Z' started by PorscheACE, Oct 2, 2006.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. PorscheACE

PorscheACE PorscheACE

Telezon - TLZ Anyone heard anything about Telezon (TLZ)? Thoughts? Anyone holding any shares?

Looks interesting...Read Announcements

2. Greenthumb2

Greenthumb2

TLZ - SIM - Telezon Ltd Anouncements

Telezon Ltd is a company with injection moulding technology currently focused on making polymer needles for medical use. This process could see the replacement of steel needles with polymer needles. Telezon is listed on a new Australian exchange SIM VSE, SIM VSE is for companies that have environmental savings, Telezons product reduces energy use, is recyclable and will be safer in medical use. All this is on their web site listed below. Unfortunately nobody seems to be taking up data/ anouncements from SIM VSE so I will use this thread to relay anouncements for Telezon from SIM VSE.

www.telezon.com

www.simvse.com.au

The following are recent anouncements-

International Recognition by World Health Organisation for SoloFlow
    http://svc031.wic004pa.server-web.com/ftp/news/027894112.PDF

SoloFlow shipped to India
    http://svc031.wic004pa.server-web.com/ftp/news/027894113.PDF

3. Greenthumb2

Greenthumb2

4. Greenthumb2

Greenthumb2

5. Greenthumb2

Greenthumb2

6. prawn_86

prawn_86 Mod: Call me Dendrobranchiata

Greenthumb,

Please note that members can access announcements themselves via their own brokers so there isn't a need for you to post every one.

ASF is about discussion and analysis. Why don't you give some information about why you think is is a good or bad stock?

Any further low content posts will be removed as per the ASF Posting Guidelines

Thanks

7. Greenthumb2

Greenthumb2

Actually I think if you go to your brokers site and try to list TLZ you will find it doesn't exist, certainly Comsec is not taking SIMVSE data.

I explained this in my first post, my only intention was to make data available that is not being relayed like ASX data. So I do not consider the content to be low. But you obviously do not want it so I will cease with the announcements.

Out of curiosity anyone who has been reading this thread, has it been of interest? Please leave a post,

Thanks