• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

The Silicon Valley Agenda

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wayneL, Jul 26, 2019.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

I don't suppose to know what their orecise political agenda actually is, but it is pretty clear that the SV companies are attempting to direct opinions.

Not only are they censorious to the right, but also sections of the moderate left.

I like Tulsi. I like her less than Trump, but far more than the other Dems.

But look what's going on:

qldfrog likes this.
  2. SirRumpole

SirRumpole

No different to the mainstream media who just don't publish stories about people they don't like , unless the stories are bad of course.

Social media looks to have as much as if not more power than mainstream media these days and it looks to have an agenda which is more shadowy than the MM.

qldfrog likes this.
  3. StockyGuy

StockyGuy Observe, Discuss, Apply

Of course Google deny any political targeting of Tulsi - https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/25/...-lawsuit-ad-search-ban-political-bias-debates .

But yeah who knows. It doesn't exactly surprise if one is outspoken critic of a company that potentially you may not receive the highest customer service as an advertiser on their platform. She could just be wrong, though, outright. Seems like it's shaping up to go to court to decide.