• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Most liked posts in thread: The ScoMo Government

1. PZ99

PZ99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"ALP policies on IR, trade & tax" LOL

Wasn't it the federal Coalition Govt that blocked the Victorian ALP trade deal with China ?

Wasn't it the Coalition state Govts that fixed wage rises at 2.5% for public servants ?

Wasn't it the Abbott Govt that increased super tax on low income earners and excise on fuel ?

Shouldn't the Coalition be taking this magic lead from Uncle Sam instead of being hypocrites ?

Maybe they could start by backing penalty rates ?

Humid, IFocus, Smurf1976 and 4 others like this.
  2. Knobby22

Knobby22 Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast

Well they lost Wentworth and it was great to hear the Liberal spokesperson on the ABC coverage talk about needing to change the climate change policies.

I want my Liberal Party back. They need to tell Rupert, Bolt and all the USA style Republicans style politicians to f off. They just threw away a great leader.
    The first step should be to get rid of Tony Abbott and demand Newscorp hand back the money that was given to them. I am still angry. t

3. PZ99

PZ99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would opine the housing market has already priced in the ALP's NG polices. If they fall much further obviously it'll hurt investors who put all their eggs in one basket and didn't diversify.
    But for every loser there's a winner. IMV the economy is suffering from people blowing all their dough on housing rather than discretionary spending hence the low wages and other anomalies. Cheaper housing should partially address that.

P.S. I hear there might be cheap units at the Opal Tower but if you're planning to negatively gear empty apartments there you might be allocated to the leaning side of the tower to help counter balance the weight :D

IFocus, Smurf1976, sptrawler and 2 others like this.
  4. IFocus

IFocus You are arguing with a Galah

Newscorp shrills will kindly do that for you..........

Macquack, basilio, Knobby22 and 2 others like this.