• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

The Programmability of Humans

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wayneL, Jun 29, 2020.

1. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

Just want to get an idea of how people think they are programmed by the elite.

I will readily admit to being subject to some programming but I hopefully have employed critical thinking to the extent that I may be able to overcome the matrix as much as possible.

I'd be interested in finding out who thinks they have been subject to programming and who thinks they have not been subject to programming.

Those who do not believe they have been subject to programming, I would be interested in finding out their process for critical thinking, and how they 5hink they managed to filter out what others want them to think.

explod and cynic like this.
  2. qldfrog

qldfrog

Will try to answer if i have a sec.but not on the phone

3. basilio

basilio

The Persuadability of Humans
    Sacha Baron Cohen provided an excellent example when he decided to do a sing a long with a call and response line at a March for your Rights rally. (The right not to wear a mask being critical here.)

Only took him a few minutes to encourage an audience to chop up journalists and inject mask wearers with the Wuhan virus. And all in only 3 minutes. This programming gig is pretty quick and easy isn't it ?

Is this the elite mocking the wild eyed and gullible into making totally outrageous fools of themselves ? Or have they just been given permission to let their inner proclivities run free ?

Sacha Baron Cohen Pranks Conservative Rally Into Singing Racist Lyrics

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/sacha-baron-cohen-prank-rally-who-is-america-1234692557/

4. qldfrog

qldfrog

So @basilio do you believe you are exempt of programming? still daily reading of Guardian and ABC?
    You obviously consider yourself superior to these wild eyed and gullible, actually no programmed, just inner proclivities
    So in a Chinese reeducation center or Cambodian camp, do you consider them worth saving or straight to the bullet in the neck line?
    I can read the above in what ? 6 lines...
    Pretty efficient programming you have had there.I will never underestimate the efficiency of the media methods.

5. Dona Ferentes

Dona Ferentes

even better

sptrawler likes this.
  6. SirRumpole

SirRumpole

The continual "we are one" ads on the ABC is attempted social programming and I'm getting sick of getting sung to like a 3 year old at bedtime.

qldfrog, macca, Knobby22 and 3 others like this.
  7. Knobby22

Knobby22 Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast

In the arts it is rife.
    I think most of us have been to plays or seen comedians that seriously aren't any good and try to get the audience on side by using really bad attacks on people they don't like on the right. They are just a bit boring and are using confirmation bias to what they think the audience want.

And its well known that talented people can be excluded from theatre if they don't profess a rather left wing view.
    https://www.thestateofthearts.co.uk/features/theatre-encourage-left-wing-groupthink/

Smurf1976 and qldfrog like this.
  8. Knobby22

I think the evidence of programming is when you act against your own interests to help the powerful members of society. That is their aim and what they are trying to do. They are trying to make you feel you belong in a special group, and then they manipulate you.

The first step, like any sect, is to cut off other sources of information. Personally, when I see people say they won't follow or read certain sections of the media, then I know they are well on the way to being programmed.

frugal.rock, Smurf1976 and qldfrog like this.
  9. Knobby22

There playing my song. That's me in front.

(not literally)

qldfrog and SirRumpole like this.
  10. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

It's a good point, but I don't think I agree 100% with that. Most (all) mainstream media *are the programmers. One can also equally say an unreasonable hatred of a certain media organisation could be regarding the same.

It is probably unreasonable to expect anything other than that however. It is unavoidable hence the requirement for critical thinking.

I avoid tabloid media and unfortunately everything is now tabloid. Therefore I avoid a lot of the mainstream media.

It does beg the question, where does one acquire their news and information from? All are biased in some respect but I might favour a source where the bias may be unintentional, or at least not nefarious.

cynic likes this.
  11. qldfrog

qldfrog

Damned, i only saw the end of your post AFTER admiring the physical attributes of the front guy...

12. cynic

cynic

Unfortunately they are not the only programmers. Educational institutions are also playing a major role in conditioning the populace.

spooly74 likes this.
  13. PZ99

PZ99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Step one > avoid religion in all its forms. People who believe in any kind of God were subject to programming at some stage and haven't yet escaped from it.

People capable of detecting and avoiding the use of propaganda techniques such as name calling or card stacking are more likely to block psycho manipulation from grifters / chiselers.

Trust me :)

sptrawler and Smurf1976 like this.
  14. Smurf1976

Smurf1976

Originally tried programming them in C stored on 8" floppies.

This turned out to be quite inconvenient however, largely because you can't buy 8" floppies anymore indeed nobody uses 5.25" or 3.5" anymore either. Also they get wiped by magnetic fields which is damn inconvenient should you ever venture into an aluminium smelter and not too good around anything electrical really.

Thought putting the programs on EPROM's would fix that. Worked for a while then I remembered they're erased by being placed in sunlight. That might explain the amount of silliness that occurs during summer.

Gave up on it after that apart from some old ones that are still running on tapes, hence why're they're quite slow to get going and insist on always doing things in the same order every time whilst quietly hissing in the background.

Cats are far easier to program. You just place a nice comfortable bed anywhere you don't want them to sleep and an old shoe box where you do want them. As every cat knows, nobody sleeps in a nice comfortable bed when there's an old cardboard box that's far too small available as an alternative. :2twocents

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  15. cynic

cynic

That philosophy sounds suspiciously like a religion!
    And this statement pretty much confirms that secularism is part of the foundation upon which your personal religion is based.

Are you claiming to have surmounted the programming that has been visited upon you?

sptrawler, frugal.rock and Knobby22 like this.
  16. Knobby22

I think this is where we fundamentally disagree.
    Once you avoid mainstream media then you are subject to unchecked sources and lies.
    For all its faults the mainstream media has reporting standards and though they may slant the truth have a need and legal requirement to publish facts.

Once you get your information from other sources then you are directly influenced by other forces. This enables lies and ignorance to be spread deliberately to the credulous.

For instance there is that famous 5G Covid video that states 5G was first installed in Wuhan hence the virus started there, a direct lie. Its starts with this lie and then just makes new lies as it goes on.
    The whole thing is just propaganda yet people somehow think its the truth.

In my view this is where the programming is strongest.

IFocus and SirRumpole like this.
  17. SirRumpole

SirRumpole

Agree Knobby.

I think we all know where the various organs of the MSM is coming from and we can adjust for that, whereas we just don't know the qualifications or agendas of the Twitterheads or other social media contributors , which is why I for one generally totally ignore social media (except for this site of course).

IFocus, Knobby22 and sptrawler like this.
  18. frugal.rock

frugal.rock

Would like to think that I am not programmed but, well, we all are, for better or for worse.

For me, it's about interrupting the regurgitation of the usual logic flow and using the 5mhz? bus speed freely provided to everyone, to reprogram myself.
    Working out the whole paging/ram and solid state concept still causes me trouble and probably always will.
    Those established neurological highways have many detours which need to be bulldozed to see things differently. :confused::2twocents

19. PZ99

PZ99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No to the first and second sentence. Although I'm happy for you to expand on both if you can.

Yes to the third. Took a while to remove the indoctrination of faith in false things but it happened.

20. SirRumpole

SirRumpole

Programming started at Sunday school, but eventually the hard disc crashed.