• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Most liked posts in thread: The hidden costs of a full time private trader

1. skc

skc Goldmember

Hi Value Hunter. I am still trading full time and enjoying it. I am still learning new skills and improving my processes, tools and routines. I have good months and wasted months, but I absolutely don't have a linearly increasing return over a smooth line over the last 5 years. That's where theory meets practice I suppose.

Hope all the old (and new) hands here are well.

Boggo, cynic, Newt and 8 others like this.
  2. barney

barney

Often wondered while flicking through some older posts if you were still at it @skc ….. Glad to see you are still kicking:) You always added a great deal of professionalism to ASF with your postings …..

If you get the urge, I know many Punters would be keen to hear any of your trading anecdotes (slash wisdom:D) after so many years of punching the buy and sell buttons.

Longevity in the Trading game is not an overly common phenomenon!;) Well done!

skc, Wyatt, peter2 and 2 others like this.
  3. tinhat

tinhat Pocket Calculator Operator

skc, it has been obvious from reading your many posts over many years that you are a full time trader. There is no way I could do that. I aim to be an end of week active investor. That said you have given much wise counsel and comment on these fora (sometimes directed at correcting my thoughts) so I am glad to benefit from your experience and insight and also glad to see that so much screen time has not impacted upon your shiny coat.