Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The European - Refugee/Migrant/Welfare Chaser/Humanitarian Crisis

Reactions
Did they speak with an American accent?

You must have some courageous genes in your makeup.
I don't know about that, or maybe it skipped a generation!:D I am pretty good at reading a map though.

I've never actually looked all that deeply into it, I just know that a great aunt in Spain with too much time on her hands, as great aunts often have, spent a few years looking into her ancestry. It could just be an story she made up so she has something to lord over the other ladies at chinchon.

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
I don't know about that, or maybe it skipped a generation!:D I am pretty good at reading a map though.

I've never actually looked all that deeply into it, I just know that a great aunt in Spain with too much time on her hands, as great aunts often have, spent a few years looking into her ancestry. It could just be an story she made up so she has something to lord over the other ladies at chinchon.
spoken like a true self deprecating saltie. :cool:

Wysiwyg

Everyone wants money
Reactions
Someone mentioned Eckart Tolle. Never heard of him before but this 11.44 min. video has some wisdom. There has gotta be compassion but the recipients have gotta be willing and able to assimilate. Will take time. And there is weeding out the nutcases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
What's with the laugh emoticon? Not something a real man would say to an Aborigine face to face!
Sorry man, you're right it could be taken the wrong way.

Was an ongoing joke I had at Tisme's Irish ancestry and IRA/Terrorist stuff they're known for (joke again).

And this is probably my own bad joke but was implying how the First Fleet were full of convicts, then came the Irish/IRA... hence the Aborigines never stood a chance. Yea... bad joke... apologies.

Reactions
Really? Does Spain be held responsible to the Aztecs?
Do we hold Italy responsible for invading the Celts in Britain, or the French for the Norman invasion of Britain, or Sweden for the Vikings early invasion of Britain and Ireland?
England should be suing everybody for, atrocities perpetrated against them.

Jeez, we really need to get over ourselves.:D

Thank God, we didn't lose the second World war.:xyxthumbs

Reactions
Dear all, with all due respect, I doubt this thread should be the place for much jokes;
I feel in the same situation as the german jews in the 30's: their country was being eaten away by the brown plague and everyone, media included was unaware and celebrating the new nazi leaders, now this is taking place for a whole continent and we need a Churchill if it is not too late.
Only the ones who do not want to see do not see it.
The european left should be the first one to front it as it is an abomination of their professed values yet it is acting as the 5th column
Look at this very thread many responses.
Denials never based on facts but on goodwill, an image of humanitywrongly assumed to be shared, and on propaganda media report.
This invasion took a long time to happen: more than 30y but the final assault was dealt this year. Hurry up if you want to visit the castles of Europe, and enjoy lake Como; I doubt your kids will be able as safely and they will not see much of the "good life" culture however this war with no name ends up

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
Sorry man, you're right it could be taken the wrong way.

Was an ongoing joke I had at Tisme's Irish ancestry and IRA/Terrorist stuff they're known for (joke again).

And this is probably my own bad joke but was implying how the First Fleet were full of convicts, then came the Irish/IRA... hence the Aborigines never stood a chance. Yea... bad joke... apologies.
Yeah when's it going to stop luutzu! :p: You fricken new Australians and your rabid racism .... I was shocked luutzu, shocked. I had to have a Bex and a lay down :D

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
Really? Does Spain be held responsible to the Aztecs?
Well taking the lead of the gun lobby: Spaniards don't kill Aztecs, smallpox do.

And I suspect the shamrock aboriginals aren't too fussed about their Celtic/Euro fore fathers; their beef is likely more to do with recognition, frustration, discrimination and the poverty cycle. Their alleles are nought to do with their aboriginality.

Reactions
Well taking the lead of the gun lobby: Spaniards don't kill Aztecs, smallpox do.

And I suspect the shamrock aboriginals aren't too fussed about their Celtic/Euro fore fathers; their beef is likely more to do with recognition, frustration, discrimination and the poverty cycle. Their alleles are nought to do with their aboriginality.
You were -----}{----- this close :rolleyes:

car-wreck-target-so-close.jpg

Reactions
Yeah when's it going to stop luutzu! :p: You fricken new Australians and your rabid racism .... I was shocked luutzu, shocked. I had to have a Bex and a lay down :D
Yea... probably need to wait a couple generation for the rights. Maybe I should stop digging? :D Lucky they didn't read the posts about Jews and Lebs, Chinese and Viets ey? haha... but to be fair, taken out of context and it's not at all funny.

But some talent you got there Tisme... how do keep friends with that kind of humour (and some of us don't)? Maybe in the delivery?

Reactions
Let's look at a Panda shall we ?? It's black, it's white, it's Asian and a vegetarian. Pretty much covers all of it :D

panda.jpg

Reactions
Slovakia vows to refuse entry to Muslim migrants​

Responding to the sexual assaults in Cologne and Hamburg, Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico has reiterated his aim to allow no Muslims into the country. According to reports, some of the attackers were refugees.

Robert Fico said on Thursday that Slovakia would fight against immigration from Muslim countries to prevent attacks like last year's shootings in Paris and large-scale assaults of women in Germany, which took place on New Year's Eve.

"We don't want something like what happened in Germany taking place in Slovakia," Fico said, adding that the country must "prevent [its] women from being molested in public places."

According to reports by local German newspaper "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger" and an online preview of investigations by Sunday paper "Welt am Sonntag," Cologne authorities have identified some of the perpetrators in the attacks as been Syrian asylum seekers.

Multi-culturalism is a fiction'

In light of the attacks, Fico told reporters that Bratislava would " never make a voluntary decision that would lead to the formation of a unified Muslim community in Slovakia."

"Multi-culturalism is a fiction. Once you let migrants in, you can face such problems," Fico said.
Slovakia is a Catholic country of 5.4 million people, who thus far have had next to no experience with immigrants. The country received only 169 asylum requests last year.

Under the European Commission's plan for mandatory quotas to share out 120,000 asylum seekers among the EU's 28 member states, Slovakia is being asked to take in 802 migrants. Fico's government has already filed a lawsuit against the Commission in response to the plans.

Reactions
Sweden has gone down the toilet it seems....

Swedish national police chief: - Can not guarantee the safety of the Swedish people anymore​

The Swedish national police chief, Dan Eliasson, said during a panel discussion recently that he is "surprised how bad it is" and that he "can not guarantee the safety" of residents in parts of Sweden anymore.

According to the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter, Sweden now has 53 areas considered to be particularly infested with crime. Here, police has to respond to calls with two police cars, one to guard the other or it will go up in flames or be vandalized.

The Swedish newspaper Expressen, writes that the national police chief, Dan Eliasson, during a panel discussion admitted that he is surprised by the severe crime in Sweden.

- I have been surprised after I became national police chief how bad it is in certain areas during the evenings. If we do not constrain the development I am convinced that not only traditional crime but also radicalization and terrorism is going to increase in our society.

It was in connection with a panel discussion about terrorist threats the national police chief warned against developments in some districts in Sweden.

He mentioned, among other places, Alby, Fittja, Tensta, Rinkeby, Araby and Rosengård, where Swedish society is torn apart.

Reactions
Danish 17-year-old girl who used a pepper spray to fight off a rapist near migrant asylum centre is told SHE will be prosecuted for carrying the weapon​

A Danish teenager who was sexually assaulted near a migrant asylum centre has been told she will be prosecuted after using pepper spray to fend off her attacker.

The 17-year-old told police she was targeted in the coastal town of Sonderborg by an English-speaking man, who knocked her to the ground and tried to undress her.

But she managed to prevent the man from attacking her further by spraying the substance at him.

However, as it is illegal to use pepper spray, the teenage girl is set to face charges. It is likely she will face a 500 Krone (£50) fine

Local police spokesman Knud Kirsten told TV Syd: 'It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely to be charged for that.'

The man who attacked the girl fled from the scene and has not yet been charged. It is unclear if the man was an asylum seeker or refugee.

Reactions
Are you surprised?

If the ALP get back in, National Security will be an issue here...

Tracing the path of four terrorists sent to Europe by the Islamic State​

SALZBURG, Austria ”” On a crisp morning last October, 198 migrants arrived on the Greek island of Leros, all of them seemingly desperate people seeking sanctuary in Europe. But hiding among them were four men with a very different agenda.

The four were posing as war-weary Syrians ”” all carrying doctored passports with false identities. And they were on a deadly mission for the Islamic State.

Two of the four would masquerade as migrants all the way to Paris. There, at 9:20 p.m. on Nov. 13, they would detonate suicide vests near the Stade de France sports complex, fulfilling their part in the worst attack on French soil since World War II.

The other two men would not make it that far.

European security officials say they think that the Islamic State has seeded terror cells on the continent over the past year and was able to do so in part because the European Union failed to come to grips with a migrant crisis that opened a funnel for the militant group.

Europe is now working with Turkey to bar its doors, ending the waves of irregular migration that washed over the continent last year. But more than a million migrants ”” a record ”” have already entered. Hundreds of thousands of them, European intelligence agencies say, may have done so without thorough checks at their entry point: Greece.

The vast majority of migrants were genuinely fleeing war and poverty. But, over the past six months, more than three dozen suspected militants who impersonated migrants have been arrested or died while planning or carrying out acts of terror. They include at least seven directly tied to the bloody attacks in Paris and Brussels.

The Islamic State is gloating that they have far more lying in wait.