• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

The European - Refugee/Migrant/Welfare Chaser/Humanitarian Crisis

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DB008, Sep 19, 2015.

1. McLovin

McLovin

I don't know about that, or maybe it skipped a generation!:D I am pretty good at reading a map though.

I've never actually looked all that deeply into it, I just know that a great aunt in Spain with too much time on her hands, as great aunts often have, spent a few years looking into her ancestry. It could just be an story she made up so she has something to lord over the other ladies at chinchon.

2. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

spoken like a true self deprecating saltie. :cool:

3. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Everyone wants money

What's with the laugh emoticon? Not something a real man would say to an Aborigine face to face!

4. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Everyone wants money

Someone mentioned Eckart Tolle. Never heard of him before but this 11.44 min. video has some wisdom. There has gotta be compassion but the recipients have gotta be willing and able to assimilate. Will take time. And there is weeding out the nutcases.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  5. luutzu

luutzu

Sorry man, you're right it could be taken the wrong way.

Was an ongoing joke I had at Tisme's Irish ancestry and IRA/Terrorist stuff they're known for (joke again).

And this is probably my own bad joke but was implying how the First Fleet were full of convicts, then came the Irish/IRA... hence the Aborigines never stood a chance. Yea... bad joke... apologies.

6. trainspotter

trainspotter

Really? Does Spain be held responsible to the Aztecs?

7. sptrawler

sptrawler

Do we hold Italy responsible for invading the Celts in Britain, or the French for the Norman invasion of Britain, or Sweden for the Vikings early invasion of Britain and Ireland?
    England should be suing everybody for, atrocities perpetrated against them.

Jeez, we really need to get over ourselves.:D

Thank God, we didn't lose the second World war.:xyxthumbs

8. luutzu

luutzu

Alright, i'll stop with these jokes. Should give me some benefit of the doubt though.

9. trainspotter

trainspotter

Granted.

10. qldfrog

qldfrog

Dear all, with all due respect, I doubt this thread should be the place for much jokes;
    I feel in the same situation as the german jews in the 30's: their country was being eaten away by the brown plague and everyone, media included was unaware and celebrating the new nazi leaders, now this is taking place for a whole continent and we need a Churchill if it is not too late.
    Only the ones who do not want to see do not see it.
    The european left should be the first one to front it as it is an abomination of their professed values yet it is acting as the 5th column
    Look at this very thread many responses.
    Denials never based on facts but on goodwill, an image of humanitywrongly assumed to be shared, and on propaganda media report.
    This invasion took a long time to happen: more than 30y but the final assault was dealt this year. Hurry up if you want to visit the castles of Europe, and enjoy lake Como; I doubt your kids will be able as safely and they will not see much of the "good life" culture however this war with no name ends up

11. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

Yeah when's it going to stop luutzu! :p: You fricken new Australians and your rabid racism .... I was shocked luutzu, shocked. I had to have a Bex and a lay down :D

12. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

Well taking the lead of the gun lobby: Spaniards don't kill Aztecs, smallpox do.

And I suspect the shamrock aboriginals aren't too fussed about their Celtic/Euro fore fathers; their beef is likely more to do with recognition, frustration, discrimination and the poverty cycle. Their alleles are nought to do with their aboriginality.

13. trainspotter

trainspotter

You were -----}{----- this close :rolleyes:

car-wreck-target-so-close.jpg

14. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

Bases loaded?;)

15. luutzu

luutzu

Yea... probably need to wait a couple generation for the rights. Maybe I should stop digging? :D Lucky they didn't read the posts about Jews and Lebs, Chinese and Viets ey? haha... but to be fair, taken out of context and it's not at all funny.

But some talent you got there Tisme... how do keep friends with that kind of humour (and some of us don't)? Maybe in the delivery?

16. trainspotter

trainspotter

Let's look at a Panda shall we ?? It's black, it's white, it's Asian and a vegetarian. Pretty much covers all of it :D

panda.jpg

17. DB008

DB008

Slovakia vows to refuse entry to Muslim migrants​

18. DB008

DB008

Sweden has gone down the toilet it seems....

Swedish national police chief: - Can not guarantee the safety of the Swedish people anymore​

19. DB008

DB008

Danish 17-year-old girl who used a pepper spray to fight off a rapist near migrant asylum centre is told SHE will be prosecuted for carrying the weapon​

20. DB008

DB008

Are you surprised?

If the ALP get back in, National Security will be an issue here...

Tracing the path of four terrorists sent to Europe by the Islamic State​