• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

The European - Refugee/Migrant/Welfare Chaser/Humanitarian Crisis

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DB008, Sep 19, 2015.

1. luutzu

luutzu

Stop playing with our mind man :D

2. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Everyone wants money

Thank you for the blessing.

Kind Regards,
    Elephant Man.

b79bfd908f703ec64135fed39e54b93f.jpg

3. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

Sorry. I never usually do this sort of thing without permission, but it was all positive and light-hearted. The idea of manipulation is something I really dislike. I wanted to bring awareness to it.

WYSIWYG is aware I'm playing around. It won't affect him. Awareness stops the process.

4. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

You know this how?

5. luutzu

luutzu

Same way I know that not all Irish are with the IRA. Or am I wrong?

Had close encounters with a couple Middle-Eastern looking criminals a while back... but the tradies are generally good, I never had any problem with them but others I know have.

6. luutzu

luutzu

So... I am not currently aware that you're manipulating me... does it then mean that you are manipulating me?

7. Gringotts Bank

Gringotts Bank

No. I made those little language changes in the posts to WYSIWYG obvious enough so that people could see what was going on. They weren't particularly sophisticated, but even at that low level, something happened. Even just pretending to be an authority on the subject can have quite an effect. If one was to add in personal presence, a commanding tone of voice, some followers, suddenly it's a very big deal... out of thin air.

We all influence each other constantly, and a lot of the time it's an unconscious or unintentional thing. People with certain attributes seem to be much more influential than others. And a huge proportion of the population will follow such people. Apple stores are a good example. The staff are like smiling wind-up toys, and the customers just sort of follow along because that's what the advertisements and social media told them to do. Someone is running this show! Crowds and crowds of people in every store, every day of the week.

But the point of all this was to say that it is extremely easy to be negatively influenced, and this is where religious terrorism comes from. And the only way to combat this properly is to understand:

1) most of our thoughts are not truly our own; they happen to us (as I showed).
    2) awareness can create perspective about how/why certain thoughts arise
    3) having distance between self and thoughts tends to greatly reduce their influence

Then you choose which thoughts are useful and health-promoting, and disregard those that aren't. Easy to say, hard to do. If you look at some of my posts, you'll notice where I lose perspective! Not hard to see.

8. qldfrog

qldfrog

Indeed, the path to enlightment is not an easy one, anger rage etc etc and that is for the more obvious
    And I dare to suggest that uneducated masses are even more easily tricked....But I do not consider this an excuse nor a reason to not take drastic if needed actions [ to go back to the subject of this thread.]

9. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

Well they did write the book on blowing up and terrorizing. They did go out and spread the oppressive Catholic religion after doing such a grand job in their own back yard. I'm not sure how a man who encouraged his Sein Fein underlings to murder innocent people gets voted in a parliament, but their must be a majority view for that to happen.

Most civilisations tend to evolve, but there are those that devolve relative to others. We all know who the bloodlust vandals are, we are just in denial that there are so many of the animals galvanised by the deception of a spiteful religion. They parade around in their uniforms before our very eyes, they even get the same haircuts ffs, they behave like a pack of hyenas when their is a kill opportunity, they emulate a wolf pack big happy family mixing play with savagery, they live apart but raid the welfare of others, they are vocal about their skylord but say nothing about the arseh0les they have raised all by themselves in their fortress ghettos who feed on hate masquerading as peace.

These people are are what Christians would have labelled as satanic and I suspect there are enough of those old skool bible bashers in French power to wage a colonial style vengeance against the heartlands and nurseries of the filth that is permeating the world, that we haven't seen from them in a long time. Stubborn lot those French.

The tribe has such a strong pull. For example, I reckon if someone tried to invade Scotland half the male population of the commonwealth countries and probably the other half would jump on ships to defend it ...everyone has Scottish and Irish bloodlines it seems, the difference is that no sane person would defend the Irish given their penchant for either blowing people up or talking their heads off with alcohol fueled expletives:D

10. luutzu

luutzu

Who could defend the Irish? There's the firey head hair and freckles; then there's the thick accent you wouldn't know what they're saying even on the rare occasions when they're sober :D

I thought the Hebrews were the earliest terrorists. Don't blame me, Christian Bale said it.. .and he's Moses.

I didn't get the other stuff you were saying... maybe one of those episodes we tend to have after a night out McGregor?

Speaking of fighting for the homeland... when China sent in one of its oil rigs and Vietnam got all patriotic... there's this VNese Admiral, in Vietnam, asking us overseas Vnese to think of the Motherland and send back money. Yea... nice try comrade. Maybe stop sending your kids on overseas "education" with all that loot and build a few schools for the people and maybe you could afford a frigate or two.

11. qldfrog

qldfrog

Actually true the sionism movement initiated terrorism in the modern way with a bombing in Jerusalem targetting the british
    but the concept is not new Sarajevo murder sparkling WWI is an older example as were anarchist bombs in Paris at the end of the 1800's What is new is the welcoming of your own murderers on a scale of a continent and the obstination to deny reality when it does not fit the idealism you preach, time after time, in France since the 1980's

12. McLovin

McLovin

My great-great-great grandfather would dispute that timeline. Family lore has it that he was part of the Irish Republican Brotherhood that organised the dynamite campaign of bombing across Britain in the 1880s. He had reasons for leaving Ireland and moving to Australia, beyond the sunny weather and abundance of potatoes.;)

13. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

One of my Irish ancestors was chased by the English half way around the world in the early 1800's, where he finally gave them the slip in Jamaica. Imagine my dismay at not finding any evidence of African/Celtic hanky panky; which is so un Oirish given most of the Western Australian native population have either Irish or Scottish bloodlines :D.

14. luutzu

luutzu

True. But I was referring to Moses, God and the ancient Egyptians.

Not true about refugees though.

15. McLovin

McLovin

Different era. Probably more fun too. If you went far enough the Empire forgot about you.:D

If you go back on the other side of my family tree, that is Iberian, there are records linking us back to the Pinzon brothers. That would've been a fun trip.

16. luutzu

luutzu

The Aborigines never stood a chance did they? :D

17. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

Did they speak with an American accent?

You must have some courageous genes in your makeup.

18. Tisme

Tisme Apathetic at Best

Got this in emails this morning ....I'M SAVED! I'M SAVED!! All I need is a country where stoneage religions are banned.

19. qldfrog

qldfrog

Refugees? What refugees?Is it santa claus yet?:banghead:
    anyway, when one does not want to see, one can not see!

20. luutzu

luutzu

Doing the right thing has never been easy.

In Syria alone, let's count how many countries are bombing the place since 2011 [?]... US, Australia, Canada [until recently i think], Russia, Assad, Syrian rebels and terrorists, Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Israel is keeping the engine running, and now France.. .or had France been part of the coalition all these time in Syria?

I'm surprised there's still anything left standing to bomb.

Were all Syrian out to get the West and only recently do they decided to cross into Europe? Maybe they're just seeking refuge from the constant and escalating bombings and some chemical warfare since 2011.