Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

T3D - 333D Limited

Reactions
Logged into NOLT today and noticed my shares have been allocated & appear in CHESS now. I'd forgotten about the attaching options (OZBO); I've never touched options until now, so it should be interesting to see what both do when trading starts.

I'm not going to make any predictions just yet.

m.

Reactions
Re: OZB - Oz Brewing

It has dropped two cents since listed. Any comments?

I am particularly interested in OZB's business model and how it could survive and prosper. However, given the direction its share price is heading, looked like ppl didn't have much confidence in this company so far.

Reactions
Re: OZB - Oz Brewing

zombie_ninja said:
It has dropped two cents since listed. Any comments?
Yeah, share trading is a risky business :eek:

I am particularly interested in OZB's business model and how it could survive and prosper. However, given the direction its share price is heading, looked like ppl didn't have much confidence in this company so far.
I spent some time researching them before investing and was sufficiently happy with their business model to commit some money. Give them a chance to get their capital works done and get some position in the market for their product.

Also, I think it's a crappy time of the year to be fresh on the stock market, let's see how things go during the next couple of months.

m.

System

Administrator
Reactions
On August 23rd, 2016, Oz Brewing Limited (OZB) changed its name and ASX code to 333D Limited (T3D).

Reactions
Might be worth a look today at T3D, she has retraced from previous highs around 3 cents and now sits comfortably at around 1.7 cents. Volume has dropped off too which is a good sign, ready for the next leg up:D

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
"Interesting" development: They're now branching out printing AFL player figurines. Who wants to have his own Dustin Martin? Or Shannon Hurn?
https://minileague.com/

Maybe a contract with Mel B or the Kardashians would be more attractive :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T IVX.V - Inventronics Limited International Markets 0
System NXL - Nuix Limited Stocks I-P 1
D NSX - NSX Limited Stocks I-P 6
System CRW - Cashrewards Limited Stocks 0-H 2