• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

T0BY trades

Discussion in 'Trading Strategies/Systems' started by T0BY, Jun 2, 2016.

1. T0BY

T0BY counterparty

Copper is looking interesting. Tuesday saw price try to break up out of VA twice but failed, giving way to selling pressure.TPO copper.jpg
    China GDP growth rate has been in decline since 2012 while their stockpiles last month were at record highs.. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-in-china-surge-to-record-as-metal-flows-east
    sino gdp.jpg
    CoT data shows Large Spec have been increasing short positions while Open Interest last week was at highest level for the year.HGN16.jpg
    On the daily, RSI has been below 50 for almost all of the Month of May.
    I went short on Wednesday at 2.094 and again yesterday at 2.064 with initial stoploss at 2.13, with intention of adding to this position ..copper.jpg

2. T0BY

T0BY counterparty

The USDA’s latest Crop Progress report showed Corn was in a pretty good shape in the USA, but despite this the price of corn hasn't faltered, which indicates strength in the market.
    Flooding in Argentina and dry conditions in Brazil impacted South Americas corn crop, putting increased pressure on the U.S. crop; therefore, the health of the upcoming corn crop, stateside, is imperative for corn prices. If bad weather hits the U.S. corn belt more upside could be experienced.ZCCoT.jpg
    CoT last week showed large speculators and managed money were increasing long side.Corn.jpg

3. T0BY

T0BY counterparty

Copper's contango returns after biggest inventory rise in a decade - Reuters June 7th

4. T0BY

T0BY counterparty

Corn has been up trading 436-6 which is the 2015 high. I'm worried all the buyers have already bought. I'm happy to take profits at this price, I want to be out of the market next week, when Britain votes to leave European Union.