Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

SUP - Superior Lake Resources

System

Administrator
Reactions
Ishine International Resources Limited (ISH) has a portfolio of six exploration projects which are prospective for copper-gold mineralisation, in Queensland, and nickel mineralisation, in Western Australia. ISH holds 7 active tenements which accounted for 367 sqkm and 31 exploration licenses granted or applied in Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland in total of 10,696 sqkm.

http://www.ishineresources.com

springhill

Make the drill work for YOU
Reactions
MC - $17m
SP - 20c
Shares - 87m
Options - NQ
Cash - $2.1m

I would normally glance at ISH and move straight on, but something in the 4C caught my eye. ISH have no concrete exploration program in place, the Mount Watson project drilling program has been in planning for over 3 quarterly reports, so no need to have abundant cash in the back pocket ready to pay bills.
ISH have over 2m in the bank, but interest received this quarter was a pitiful $2k, by my math that is an interest rate for the quarter of 0.1%, or 0.4%pa.
If this is right, that is pathetic money management.

System

Administrator
Reactions
On March 2nd, 2018, Ishine International Resources Limited (ISH) changed its name and ASX code to Superior Lake Resources Limited (SUP).

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Some info on Superior Lake Resources' zinc-copper project in Canada: https://finfeed.com/small-caps/juni...lts-at-superior-resources-zinc-copper-project

big.chart-SUP.gif

Reactions
Clansman might like to take another look at this one now eh Greg …..

Maiden High grade Zinc resource announced this morning ….. quick read it looks very promising …. more research later
SUP July 2018.jpg

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Yes, it's looking good barney. The company is claiming that the project has the highest grade zinc of any ASX-listed company so it could go much higher once all the profit takers are shaken out.

screenshot-www.aspecthuntley.com.au-2018.07.03-11-09-36.png

screenshot-www.aspecthuntley.com.au-2018.07.03-11-13-59.png

Reactions
Looks impressive at first glance.....

Trading wise, I never chase spikes anymore …. Definitely on the Watchlist and wait for the next retracement/consolidation phase …. If it behaves as expected, look for some value entries. Cheers.

Reactions
Currently at 0.054 cents ….. UP 68.75% ……….. Big run and well done to anyone holding.

Unfortunately with steep wide ranging climbs the retracement/consolidation phase often gets distorted and extended ….. Will watch with interest however.....

As I typed … back to 0.051 cents …..

Reactions
As suspected, the initial wide range high volume spike was going to be difficult to sustain.

Their Zinc project looks excellent but at least 3 years till Production so a lot of water under the bridge till that eventuates.

Current Cash is just over $1 million so money will be required not too far down the track.

They will be Drilling for further resource upgrades in Q3 so there should be some trading opportunities

Trading will be tempered with the requirement for further Cap Raises so getting the timing right will be the hardest part …..definitely stays on the Watchlist:cautious:
SUP 5th July 2018.jpg