• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Sticky thread discussing purely the ASX market future here?

Discussion in 'Beginner's Lounge' started by lockscombi, Nov 9, 2016.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. lockscombi

lockscombi lockscombi

Hey everyone

I have been so utterly grateful finding this forum and getting the help I needed so desperately. I have since read a few books suggested here and have sunk my teeth into Amibroker. I feel my technical analysis is starting to take shape but was wondering if there is a particular sub-forum here discussing the analysis on the overall asx index?

With my limited experience I can only see a sideways trend in the asx atm with poor ADLines across the board on average (asx 1-300 companies). Basically I got all my stock money out of the market last week due to this realization.

I guess it would be nice to have a forum discussing differing opinions if the ASX is either bullish or bearish.

Thanks

2. Joe Blow

Joe Blow Administrator Staff Member

Hi lockscombi, welcome to ASF! I'm glad to hear you've found the forums useful so far.

There are a number of threads where you can discuss daily ASX market action.

For general banter we have the XAO Banter Thread. For ASX technical analysis there's the XAO Technical Analysis thread.

You may also get some value out of the website search function. By searching with keywords such as "ASX", "XAO", "All Ords" or similar you might find an old thread or two worth reviving. Alternatively, you could start your own thread if there was a specific angle or approach you wanted the discussion to take.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, please enjoy the forums! :)

3. lockscombi

lockscombi lockscombi

Thanks Joe!

Will head to those specified forums now :)