Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

SO4 - Salt Lake Potash (1 Viewer)

Reactions
New URANIUM FLOAT

IPO 25m shares @ 40c = $10m cash

Mkt Cap = 85M SHARES FULLY DILLUTED

If list at 50c = $42.5m

$1 = $85m

Interesting to see how it goes, anyone apply?

Ken

Reactions
Re: WHE - Wildhorse Energy

question...

why would someone apply for a float...

@ say $1 per share and then sell for less than that straight away.

that seems pretty silly...

unless people are getting shares at a lower price cause they are buying more shares than the average punter.

Reactions

From Saturdays FIN REVIEW

James packer made a $3.4 million paper profit when Perth based uranium miner WildHorse Energy made its ASX debut on friday.Mr Packer's private investment company ,Consolidated Press Holdings , was allocated 5 million shares in the sought after float at 40c each, and by the close of trading the price had rocketed to $1.08. Another major WildHorse invester is Macquarie Bank, with 12 million shares,giving the millionaire's factory a paper profit of more than $7 million on the day.

Im just trying to work out if the reason that this float has rocketed like it has because of Packer's involvment.
Ill be watching this one very closely....

Reactions

A short discussion about it price movments on minesite.com

This winning new uranium float discussed at Minesite

That Was The Week That Was … In Australia

By Our Man In Oz

Minews. Good morning Australia, yet more records?

Oz. Just like the last time we spoke, but a rider this week that says the market might be somewhat stretched, especially when compared with what’s happening elsewhere. The word down this way is that a lot of mining stocks on AIM have run out of puff, and that’s not a good sign for the future of small-to-medium miners in Australia which have really been flying.

Minews. Two or three weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But not so much now as there are glimmers of light on AIM. Presumably the leaders remain the base metal stocks?

Discussion about WHE - "but the best of the uranium stocks was a new float called Wildhorse Energy (WHE) which saw its A40 cents shares open on Friday at A90 cents, and then steam ahead to a close of A$1.08, a 170 per cent return for some stags" There is more talk on the site minesite.com

Reactions

Wildhorse will be a very big winner in 2007 - trust me.

I heard, the Germans love it!

:)

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions

panem said:
Wildhorse will be a very big winner in 2007 - trust me.

I heard, the Germans love it!

Unfortunately, at ASF we need more than your assurance that this will be the case.

Please review the following threads to familiarize yourself with the way we do things here at Aussie Stock Forums.

ASF policy on ramping

Regarding the posting of price targets

Enjoy the forums! :)

Reactions

Thank you for that kind announcement.

Here are the facts:

1. WHE is 100% focused on uranium. It has an exploration
budget of A$2.7m in 2007.
WHE targets uranium assets close to energy markets in
pro-mine development countries.
Advanced exploration projects in the western USA (Bison
Basin, Sweetwater) and Hungary (Pécs).
Wyoming projects: 20mlbs U JORC targeted 4Q07.
Bison Basin: (WY) historic ISL production with potential to
fast track. JORC and scoping study targeted 2007.
Potential production target 2010.
Hungary: early stage review of historic data. Radiometrics
and drilling expected 2007.
WHE is acquiring and expanding projects in line with its
strategy to take 3 projects through BFS by 2009.

Please read also:

Resource Capital Research Report
Friday, 15 December 2006

Argonaut Report
Thursday, 16 November 2006

Far East Capital Report
Tuesday, 7 November 2006

Reactions

2. The recent Resource Capital Research analysis of the Australien Uranium sector points out, that Wildhorse is with over 12.000 meters of announced drillings in 2007 and a budget of more then 2 milion $ one of the top uranium stocks to pick - if you put in mind that they have some very interesting resources waiting to be JORC'ted in 2007.

About 50. Million lbs of Uranium for 76 Mio. Marketcap makes this share one of the cheapest in the market, as you will realize, that both deposits are ready for mining!

Please check out the analysis of Resource Capital Research for further information...

Relly: I thought - since this is an Aussie stock and most of the German invetors are totally aware of these facts - you knew them perfectly...

doctorj

Hatchet Moderator
Reactions

It seems the average Australian investor has slightly higher standards for analysis than the average German investor.

Reactions

Panem,
Danke to you too. - good to get a cosmopolitan view on this.
One thing's for sure, Hamburg-ers can't be ignored.

PS Here's an uninformed question from "the peanut gallery":- is there more money in hamburgers, or in uranium? time will tell - my money's on Ronald Macdonald. :2twocents :)

PS. I remember an old Hawaiian man saying - "thank god they renamed the Sandwich Islands as Hawaii - otherwise we'd be called Sandwiches".

PS. Joe is just checking that you aren't doing what a few others have done in the past - bit like "Die Lorelei" - singing a song on a rock so that the sailors come closer - to their cost (totally irrelevant in your case - except that you live there ) ;) But You'll find this a very fair and easy-going forum. "unt ruhig fleisst der Rhein" - and may the Rhine keep fleisst-ing ruhich-ly. / flowing peacefully.

.. and may Hamburg continue to have a high percentage of millionaires ;) - sounds like you're headed that way ;)

Reactions

Good point!

So: Give me the facts, please!

You're welcome!

Reactions

You see: There are only very limited facts on those exploration companies to get. I checked - together with some other people in Germany- over 360 juniors and explorers the last 3 months.

Only 20 (!!!) survived our analysis.

Wildhorse was one.

Pele Mountain, Santoy, ESO, Ditem, Strathmore, CanAlaska, Western Pros., Marathon, Monaro, Acclaim, Aldershot, Hathor, Crosshair, JNR, ERA, Forsys, Bayswater, MEGA, Denison, Curnamona , Scimitar, Globe and Yukon the rest (I forgot something, I guess...)

All others are already to expensive or have very low grades or nothing at all.

I have TONS of papers with all of that analysis.

I don't want to repeat it all over and over again here - since I have about 30-40 mails with those questions from the German "Wallstreet-Online.de" every day in my mailingaccount

-------------

Prost und bitte ein frisches Bier für mich und meine Freunde hier im Board!

doctorj

Hatchet Moderator
Reactions

panem said:
I don't want to repeat it all over and over again here - since I have about 30-40 mails with those questions
Unfortunately, if you've chosen to post here, you're going to need to start substantiating your claims with some research otherwise its a ramp, irrespective of what you may or may not post elsewhere. We look forward to reading your research.

Reactions

doctorj said:
Unfortunately, if you've chosen to post here, you're going to need to start substantiating your claims with some research otherwise its a ramp, irrespective of what you may or may not post elsewhere. We look forward to reading your research.
dj, can't this be treated as multiple options to follow with DYOR "suggestions"?

(and probably many of those emails are in german ;))

Kauri

E/W Learner
Reactions

panem said:
Thank you for that kind announcement.

Here are the facts:

Please read also:

Resource Capital Research Report
Friday, 15 December 2006

Argonaut Report
Thursday, 16 November 2006

Far East Capital Report
Tuesday, 7 November 2006

Resource Capital Research Report...
A company commissioned report that simply presents the companys web page info with no independant comment or recomendations...

Argonaut Report....
A substantial holder and sponsoring broker...

Far East Capital Report...
Winds up with.. Quality=average.. value=overpriced.

Any other research we should be aware of???

Reactions

Kauri said:
.. Any other research we should be aware of???
Wow!!
I hope we apply these same standards to our own posts. :2twocents
Are you suggesting that the average annual report is not just another "company commissioned report".?

PS Hard to see how Panem can be construed as manipulating ASF discussion, or ramping etc, especially when she posts 20 options? - and more in the vein of "check these out".

Wysiwyg

Everyone wants money
Reactions

2020hindsight said:
Wow!!
Are you suggesting that the average annual report is not just another "company commissioned report".?

My :2twocents ...what colour is the kettle says the pot.
Grain of salt stuff and I reckon if people don`t like it then don`t read it, don't buy them, and don`t believe it.

Does anyone take things with a grain of salt anymore? :enforcer:

Kauri

E/W Learner
Reactions

2020hindsight said:
Wow!!

:D Wow!!.. I think there might be a difference between a company report that is presented as a company report and a company report that is relabelled/disguised as a brokers research/report.

Reactions

Kauri said:
:D Wow!!.. I think there might be a difference between a company report that is presented as a company report and a company report that is relabelled/disguised as a brokers research/report.
m8 - i dont see your posted evidence for these claims ;)

Users who are viewing this thread