Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Silver price discussion and analysis

Reactions
Silver has fallen to an important level ($22/oz). If it doesn't get support here then it's going down to $20/oz. I'd be very tempted to buy at $20/oz. I'm even a little tempted by $22.

silver1012.PNG
I might have a nibble at the silver ETF (SLV). The ASX silver stock that I'm watching is IVR.

Sean K

Reactions
Silver has fallen to an important level ($22/oz). If it doesn't get support here then it's going down to $20/oz. I'd be very tempted to buy at $20/oz. I'm even a little tempted by $22.

View attachment 134083
I might have a nibble at the silver ETF (SLV). The ASX silver stock that I'm watching is IVR.

Agree. $18 would be a screaming buy. It almost doesn't matter where you get in at this stage if you have a 5 year horizon, IMO.

Reactions

View attachment 134083
Have to say that for the last month, silver has ensure a daily overall loss: rain or shine: I am heavily exposed

Reactions
There's no hedge?
no, balanced with more long positions etc but no put or call play so yes it hurts.I usually do not hedge nor add Stop loss etc for what I see as long term positions aka 6m or more, years position.silver hurts, and AGL did too until I exit with major loss when they posted their woke announcement

wayneL

Trading the Apocalypse
Reactions
As we know, or should know by now, silver and gold are the most manipulated markets on the planet... Espeeeecially silver.

Our old friends JPMorgan keep getting caught, keep (happily) paying the fines, and keep making a motzah.

But.... this makes Silver the most undervalued commodity Evah! It just makes it a waiting game.

Reactions
As we know, or should know by now, silver and gold are the most manipulated markets on the planet... Espeeeecially silver.

Our old friends JPMorgan keep getting caught, keep (happily) paying the fines, and keep making a motzah.

But.... this makes Silver the most undervalued commodity Evah! It just makes it a waiting game.
My view as well, just hurting now