• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

RZI - Raiz Invest

Discussion in 'Stocks Q-Z' started by System, May 14, 2018.

1. System

System Administrator

Raiz provides financial services through its mobile first micro-investing platform which offers its customers an easy way to regularly invest either small or large amounts of money using the Raiz application or through the Raiz website.

Through the Raiz platform, Raiz customers are able to automatically invest, through their Raiz Investment Account, into a chosen diversified portfolio of exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the ASX. The minimum account balance required before a Raiz customer can commence investing on the Raiz platform is just $5. There are four different ways in which customers can make contributions to their account: they may make a lump sum deposit; activate "round-ups" (being the automatic investing of a customer's virtual 'spare change'); setup a regular savings plan; or through Raiz Rewards (formerly, Found Money).

Since its launch in Australia in February 2016, Raiz has amassed over 440,000 customer sign-ups, 155,000 active monthly customers and $170 million in funds under management.

It is anticipated that RZI will list on the ASX during June 2018.

https://raizinvest.com.au

2. Navtej

Navtej

Opinions on success of this stock ?

I started using this app during university to save a little money; it was nice to interact with however never used the rewards aspect.

3. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Everyone wants money

I thought the Acorns round up was a great idea & joined out of curiosity. For me the account is doing better than I expected as it is incredible what little amounts over time can do plus ETF growth plus dividends reinvested. Set and forget and it is better than any retail outlet thief being that it works for you.

Regarding the capital raiz-ing, not for me: