Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

RTR - Rumble Resources

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
Interesting. The ground out there is looking quite prospective and the mineralisation is open in more than one direction.

I wonder if this could impact the prospectivity of the landholding that CDT have applied for, which is immediately to the east, south-east and north-east of the Chinook and Magazine Prospects.

I will keep an eye on the RTR assay results as they come in. Looks like there are quite a few outstanding.

CDT080721.png

Sean K

On the hunt
Reaction score
Interesting. The ground out there is looking quite prospective and the mineralisation is open in more than one direction.

Looks like mineralisation is in the Dolomite. CDT have a chunk of that to the south, but not much elsewhere. Unless my guestimate is wrong regarding what the zinc is sitting in.

Sean K

On the hunt
Reaction score
Looks like Rumble has finally settled down after the jizzem back in April. Might have shaken out the initial short term traders. Chart has some support and resistance lines forming. Through 50c not much resistance till 60.

There's heaps of results due in the coming weeks to see how they're tracking and whether this is as good as first anticipated.

Had some problems with water in their drilling which might have been a set back.

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 3.29.14 pm.png

Sean K

On the hunt
Reaction score
Looks like Rumble has finally settled down after the jizzem back in April. Might have shaken out the initial short term traders. Chart has some support and resistance lines forming. Through 50c not much resistance till 60.
Bit of a break up today. Not sure if it was the general market of some love coming back to RTR.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 5.55.46 pm.png

Sean K

On the hunt
Reaction score
Rumble had about 90 drill holes in the shop announced on 23 Aug and still haven't got any results. Must be due in the next week or two. Meanwhile the sp has continued to drift right but held up pretty well after all that excitement in April. Probably should have shaken out short term traders who bought in very late April and May. They are still ramping an exploration target of 100-120Mt @ 3.5-4.5% Zn which would be an incredible deposit if they eventually define that. Not sure how they can get away with announcing that target based on the drilling to date. MD's qualifications include a Diploma in Financial Planning (wow) and played 3 games for the West Coast Eagles. Not a big fan or resource exploration companies having accountants and ex footballers running them.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 11.43.10 am.png

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
I'm surprised it's held up so well to be honest. 40c looks like solid support as long as there is no bad news. A market cap of $266 million is a sizeable one for an explorer with no revenue. However, they do have their fingers in a lot of pies with a lot of potential.

RTR at these levels is a coin flip for me. It could go either way depending on news, so it's a real gamble. If they deliver, there's a lot to like here but my biggest concern is that the downside could be brutal if they don't come up with the goods.

Am following with interest but am doing so from the sidelines.

brerwallabi

The Oracle
Reaction score
Still holding 20000 of the 100000 I bought about fifteen months ago, now I wish I had kept the lot.
The remaining parcel is a free carry, fingers crossed RTR really hit the jackpot.
Even if it turns up nothing which I seriously doubt I can still bail out before it sinks.
Thanks for reassuring charts I think we have lift off

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
Things continue to improve for RTR at their Earaheedy Basin prospects.

The Chinook Prospect mineralised zone has grown 44% in size since the previously announced expansion. It is now 4.1km x 1.9km in size and open in all directions.

Further high-grade Zn-Pb drill results have been received:
  • 15m @ 4.02% Zn+Pb and 4.86g/t Ag
  • 11m @ 3.92% Zn+Pb and 4.23g/t Ag
  • 8m @ 5.20% Zn+Pb and 9.57 g/t Ag
The planned 40,000m drilling program is likely to be increased due to the increased size of the mineralised footprint.

This deposit is looking very big and is given that it is open in all directions is likely to get even bigger.

Sean K

On the hunt
Reaction score
Things continue to improve for RTR at their Earaheedy Basin prospects.

The Chinook Prospect mineralised zone has grown 44% in size since the previously announced expansion. It is now 4.1km x 1.9km in size and open in all directions.

Further high-grade Zn-Pb drill results have been received:
  • 15m @ 4.02% Zn+Pb and 4.86g/t Ag
  • 11m @ 3.92% Zn+Pb and 4.23g/t Ag
  • 8m @ 5.20% Zn+Pb and 9.57 g/t Ag
The planned 40,000m drilling program is likely to be increased due to the increased size of the mineralised footprint.

This deposit is looking very big and is given that it is open in all directions is likely to get even bigger.

Looks huge.

They haven't upgraded their exploration target yet, but you'd think they'd be adding some tonnage to it. MC at $350m looks undemanding for the potential here. Is there anything to compare it to?

Still not impressed the MD is an ex-Weagle.