Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

RSH - Respiri Limited

Reactions
Re: ISN - iSonea

has anyone been noticing this stock recently?

gained 80% on friday for no apparent reason

the trading demand volume is still very high today

Reactions

has anyone been noticing this stock recently?

gained 80% on friday for no apparent reason

the trading demand volume is still very high today

Ex director that was sacked by new CEO dumped 100million shares on market in a vindictive manner, spp was at a very low sp and now most the games are over with a US otcqx listing on 2nd jan 2012
Watch this space!
ISN away!

Reactions

Hey Xenith,

You think there's going to be some action here soon with the upcoming asthma tester?

I've only just started my commsec account so I'm a total noob investor.

I've been doing a lot of study lately and I don't mind the look of this company's future.

Silly to buy first stock in this company? :p

I've also been looking at ALT and WPG.....

One of my crazy ideas was GNS but they seem to be broke slow movers... haha

Weird stocks I guess... I have a habbit of thinking once a company hits rock bottom it might boom again later??? hahaha

Reactions

Hey Xenith,

You think there's going to be some action here soon with the upcoming asthma tester?

I've been doing a lot of study lately and I don't mind the look of this company's future.

Weird stocks I guess... I have a habbit of thinking once a company hits rock bottom it might boom again later??? hahaha

Not silly if you use the correct money management. What do you see in the future of ISN that impresses you?

Reactions

Hey Xenith,

Be careful in picking bottoms!!

I'd say paper trade for a month AT LEAST or so first! (your broker should have a portfolio manager)

Reactions

Hey,

Yeah well.. Isonea has bummed.. I dont know what made me think of something special in this company.

I only put a minor ammount of money into it anyway... My other pick was WPG however the whole market seems to have popped except for some major blue chips or those with strong contracts...

If I had of sold WPG before the crash I would have made a 15-20% profit... :(

Lame... kinda just sitting on them now waiting for something good to happen.

Country Lad

Off into the sunset
Reactions

.. Isonea has bummed.. I dont know what made me think of something special in this company....................... kinda just sitting on them now waiting for something good to happen.

Well the good has happened to the price.

After an update, a speeding ticket and a further update, the price has been moving since April.

Cheers
Country Lad

isn 11 Jul 13.gif

skc

Goldmember
Reactions

Well the good has happened to the price.

After an update, a speeding ticket and a further update, the price has been moving since April.

Cheers
Country Lad

A stock that's performed very well and the few stocks that appear on the 52-week high scan for the whole of June.

Although it would have been difficult to hold around end of May when the price fell from 38 to 21.5. And if that didn't get you to sell, the lower high a week later would have kicked further people out.

Trend following can be a tough gig even when the trend looked so strong on hindsight.

Discl. Wish I hold :frown:

Reactions

Looking head and shoulders above the rest. I really like the volume input for the tiny beast.

Reactions

Looking head and shoulders above the rest. I really like the volume input for the tiny beast.

Well hopefully they start selling their asthma device next month and we see another boost in the share price.

I'm surprised we haven't seen much in the way of comments on here about the company for such a stella performer. Fingers crossed.

Country Lad

Off into the sunset
Reactions

I'm surprised we haven't seen much in the way of comments on here about the company for such a stella performer. Fingers crossed.

I was stopped out when it broke the wrong way after I posted the chart. Sold the lot assuming it isn't going to do much for a while so I have moved on.

Cheers
Country Lad

isn 2 Aug 13.gif

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions

I was stopped out when it broke the wrong way after I posted the chart. Sold the lot assuming it isn't going to do much for a while so I have moved on.

Cheers
Country Lad

I like your p&f charts, CM;
They're rarely seen these days, and I couldn't tell how you glean some future direction from them?
But you probably used the OHLC chart for that...

From my chart (invluding Intraday at the time), I got the suspicion that the rally was over on July 15th. On that day, I offloaded my last holding and haven't been back since then. "Moved on" as you said :)

ISN pm 02-08-13.gif

Reactions

Well hopefully they start selling their asthma device next month and we see another boost in the share price.

Certainly got alot out of there $13.5 million from its allotted $38.6 million new fully-paid ordinary shares in a private placement. Guarantees the funding needed to launch and market AirSonea, selling it to the US market next year as well. The smart phone Asthma sounds tremendous, it really should get a lot of feed back in September. It would be traffic it can hold above support 0.500, until them.
$13.5 million private placement illustrates the strong confidence in investors and a strong commercialization strategy. :banghead:

Attachments

• isn_ax04feb13_to_10aug13.png
    isn_ax04feb13_to_10aug13.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 56
Reactions

Haha late reply but I also sold too early. No worries happy trading!

System

Administrator
Reactions
On December 7th, 2015, iSonea Limited (ISN) changed its name and ASX code to Respiri Limited (RSH).

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Respiri Limited popped up on my radar this morning.

The company develops devices and mobile health apps to improve the management of chronic respiratory disorders such as asthma and COPD. Their flagship product is the AirSonea breath sensor.

They just raised $3 million via a placement of 37,500,000 shares at 8c per share.

Former global Pfizer Inc. executive Mario Gattino was appointed CEO in December so it looks like they have an experienced and focused management team in place. The "CEO 100 Day Update" released on 5 March is worth a look if you want to know more about the company.

Some real potential here IMO if all goes to plan.

big.chart.RSH.gif