Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

RMS - Ramelius Resources

Reactions
Broker Consensus for RMS

Screenshot_20221123-183703.jpg

Reactions
curses , and i bought back into SHV ( after exiting in 2018 ) instead of adding extra RMS

i guess time will tell if i was right
Well in hindsight @divs4ever it's always easier to know (good luck with SHV)... but I'd decided to increase my exposure to Gold stocks instead (after bottoming recently) as think Gold is set for a stellar 2023 imo
----------------
Two of Australia’s biggest Gold miners say the “unravelling of cryptocurrency” will add to bullish conditions for Gold in 2023 as it looks to reclaim its status as the world’s standout non-currency store of value.

Worth noting EVN boss Jake Klein told shareholders at the company’s AGM yesterday "the FTX platform's multi-billion dollar crypto collapse reinforced Gold’s place as the superior store of wealth globally.

The recent developments in the crypto space, with significant losses incurred by investors in FTX & other crypto assets, have also reinforced Gold’s worth as a superior storer of value.

Also, the buying of Gold by central banks, a weaker USD, stabilising bond yields, continued geopolitical risk & the unravelling of crypto “currencies” are combining to give renewed support to the Gold price & Gold equities”.

Reactions
a cryptocurrency is only method of exchange , you can't eat it , you can't burn it for warmth , you can't even use it as a tooth filling ( like gold or silver )

gold is a tangible item , which some people desire , or considers useful

HOWEVER the current gold price is a completely artificial notion , until folks start swapping gold( and silver ) for essential goods it won't have a real value ( say one ounce of gold gets you a dairy cow and calf )