Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

PRS - Prospech Limited

System

Administrator
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Posts
3,100
Reactions
77
Prospech currently owns 81%, and has rights to acquire the remaining 19%, of highly prospective exploration licences in the Hodrusa-Hamre/Banska Stiavnica mining district and the nearby Nova Bana goldfield of Slovakia where more than 1,000 years of historical production is estimated to have totalled 2.4 million ounces of gold, 120 million ounces of silver, 70,000 tonnes of zinc, 55,000 tonnes of lead and 8,000 tonnes of copper.

It is anticipated that PRS will list on the ASX during July 2017.

https://prospech.com.au
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T IVX.V - Inventronics Limited International Markets 0
System NXL - Nuix Limited Stocks I-P 1
D NSX - NSX Limited Stocks I-P 6
System CRW - Cashrewards Limited Stocks 0-H 2

Similar threads

Top