• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

PPS - Praemium Limited

Discussion in 'Stocks I-P' started by dmasvar, Jul 28, 2006.

1. dmasvar

dmasvar

this is a hot stock, will double before year end i reckon with the contract they will pick up.. more to come, great success already, good business model, economies of scale..

anyone else following?

2. cassawary2

cassawary2

Praemium

Have been watching PPS during 2010. Not much price movement. Good figures for a software company. Big players using their system. Will be watching with interest. (and some shares)

Cassawary2

3. piggybank

piggybank

Re: PPS - Praemium

On the move again...

ppss.gif

4. piggybank

piggybank

Re: PPS - Praemium

The stock came up on my scan tonight and noticed that I was the last person to put something something on the stock over 18 months ago. It went sideways for a while but since the beginning of this year it has gone up just over 50% with the volume having increased markedly. Although the half year results (have been out for more than a month) I thought it might be of interest to someone who is thinking of purchasing the stock.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=PPS&E=ASX&N=419315

They have more recently announced the acquisition of Plum Software Limited in the United Kingdom.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=PPS&E=ASX&N=420123

5. peter2

peter2

3yrs since the last post. "There's movement at the station ..."

The first BO failed but the second one looks better.
    Above average volume traded today and the close is near the high of day.
    pps0506.PNG

6. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

Continuing good news has pushed Praemium Limited to all-time highs today. The turn around started in mid-April when they reported strong platform inflows of $671 million in the March 2018 quarter.

Volume really started to increase in early June around the time of Peter's post above when they expanded their relationship with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Australia to include managed accounts.

Today's announcement below is just the icing on the cake. Currently up another 11.63% to 96c.

screenshot-www.aspecthuntley.com.au-2018.07.12-11-28-50.png
    big.chart-PPS.gif

Kryzz likes this.
  7. So_Cynical

So_Cynical The Contrarian Averager

A record high 6 months ago followed by another in Sept of $1.18 ~ traded at under 60c a couple of days ago, a 48% odd fall in just 3 months mostly due to all the negative financials sentiment and a little uncertainty that has come from the RC, the 10 year chart is very impressive as are all the numbers in the presentations.

Seems a no brainer.
    ~
    PPS10.JPG

8. Trav.

Trav.

@So_Cynical out of interest I have had a look at the weekly chart and added some fib levels to see what support levels are in the area, by my reckoning it has broken through the 50% level on it's way to 38.2% level.

Maybe you are right in that the buying zone is between $0.654 & $0.529 (currently $0.63) but

upload_2018-12-30_7-19-41.png

switching to the daily chart I notice that it is still in a down trend (Lower Lows) maybe telling us to sit back and watch a little more.

upload_2018-12-30_7-25-39.png

Thoughts?

Cheers

EDIT: I Just read your tipping post so the above may not be to relevant as you are looking at the long term anyway for the competition.

9. So_Cynical

Lower lows are never a good sign, i only ever buy a bottom by accident, the fundamental's are very solid and the 50% fall just has to be a little over done, my trades often take many months and sometimes years to come about..

Miner and Trav. like this.
  10. Miner

Miner

With a good report, PPS slumped today. Does it confirm the above analysis ? DNH. Fat Prophets advise PPS a buy.
    What the posters saying
    upload_2019-2-11_9-9-34.png

11. So_Cynical

PPS sells a SMSF software platform, Labors franking credits policy is a negative for self managed funds going forward. peak SMSF may have passed.

Miner likes this.
  12. Miner

Miner

Thanks SC. No flattering, but you always have a far sight analysis on stocks which is very encouraging to learn.
    I was short sighted on PPS even knowing about their platform but did not factor the franking credit effect with labour coming.

13. So_Cynical

It took me a while to put 2 and 2 together, OVH, PPS and NWL all suffering from the BRC uncertainty and the franking credits policy of Labor, not the end of the world for any of them but certainly the glory days of fantastic growth have passed, least in the short term.

Miner likes this.