• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

PPH - Pushpay Holdings Limited

Discussion in 'Stocks I-P' started by Trav., Jun 14, 2019.

1. Trav.

Trav.

Pushpay provides a donor management system, including donor tools, finance tools and a custom community app, to the faith sector, non-profit organisations and education providers in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

CEO: Bruce Gordon
    Number of employees: Approximately 350 across the USA and New Zealand
    Headquarters: New Zealand
    Founded: 2011
    Executive director: Bruce Gordon
    Subsidiaries: eChurch Inc., Pushpay, Inc., Run The Red Limited, Pushpay Trustees Limited, ZipZap Processing Inc

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/share-price-research/company/PPH

upload_2019-6-14_16-6-6.png

aus_trader likes this.
  2. Trav.

Trav.

Interesting company which popped up on one of my scans.

upload_2019-6-14_16-10-43.png

upload_2019-6-14_16-8-27.png

3. galumay

galumay learner

I have a position in PPH, not the sort of business I usually invest in, but I made an exception here. Happy to profit from ticket clipping happy clappers!

Trav. likes this.
  4. galumay

galumay learner

WIth the recent softness taking PPH back down below $3 I have increased my position, the company is in a much stronger financial condition than when it was last sub-$3 so its a pretty high conviction buy for me at these prices.

rnr, peter2 and Trav. like this.
  5. galumay

galumay learner

Strong announcement today with news of an aquisition of Church Community Builder, a move that increases vertical integration as well as opening up a larger customer base. (although many CCB churches would already be PPH clients.) Market seemed to approve with shares up about 5% on the news.

Trav., sptrawler and peter2 like this.
  6. galumay

galumay learner

Up another 5% today on no news. Must be pushing towards inclusion in the ASX200.

sptrawler likes this.
  7. peter2

peter2

PPH has been thumped down along with the market in the recent CV selloff. Price is bouncing along a significant support level. I've had a nibble at this one also.

My reasoning is that this is a pure tech company. It's all about an app that enables and encourages church members to donate. This is going to be more valuable as the virus lock downs are applied throughout the US. The church "collectors" have to make more use of this tech as their congregations can't attend church. I'm sure they want to keep the money rolling in.

As it's a tech company the staff can work anywhere, even in isolation. I buying some as I think their next report may surprise on the upside as more people "pray and pay" for a miracle recovery.

rnr likes this.
  8. galumay

galumay learner

Hey Peter, its a profitable business with no debt and positive cash flow. Even before this it was probably the most overlooked tech business on the ASX considering how good the financials were. Long term I am sure it will be fine, even if there are some short term issues.