Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

PLS - Pilbara Minerals

Reactions
Thank you. I will reply PLS here. Your chart rattles me just a bit. I had set my exit at 6 but will monitor the sp. On 6 exit, its a substantial profit while 5 is a good profit.
I rode part of the rise,was exited by a trailing sl but guess looking at the us market i will have plenty of opportunities to reenterin the coming weeks

Reactions
I rode part of the rise,was exited by a trailing sl but guess looking at the us market i will have plenty of opportunities to reenterin the coming weeks
Thank qldfrog. A good strategy. Have been doing it but the silly old me, when my pot is full, I hit the pub n money down the drain until I am sober.

Reactions
Careful with PLS Guys – TA has turned sour since my post last week.

Most TA now points to $3.88, or Lower to $3.30.

CCI (pages 108 & 109) is dropping into O’Sold Territory (pages 37 to 43).

MFI is still falling but not as dramatically (page 95).

Linear Regression (pages 139 to 142) shows that the SP is now dropping from it’s Top Band, and is it is probably heading for abt $3.60 within the ST.

Said last week that I did not know anything abt the PLS Financials – had a quick look today, Sheite!!!! – what a mess – years of virtually no recognisable financials – to the current June 2022 "Overstated & Overblown" figures – still no consistent Earnings, No Dividends, and a dozen or so other Financial figures that have jumped from years of Negative figures into reasonable (but unsubstantiated) figures.

Certainly NOT a Buffett Style Stock – It’s still in the ”Basket of Unknown Stocks”.

So, if you are going to re-enter PLS I hope it’s as a Short.

20220930 PLS Chart.jpg

As Usual Remember to DYOR.

Cheers.
DrB

Reactions
Kept as my choice for october competition, but realistically, this could see an october capitulation and I doubt people will be dreaming of buying a tesla when their house will be seized, their accounts frozen..and shops closed.
BBOZ BBUS are taken so i stay in the trend

Reactions
Really appreciate everyone posting on this stock n will seriously look into it. Sp at 3 to 3 plus, its worth the wait. Only doing short turn around while 2 other parcels bought in at 2 plus its worth holding longer.