Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

OAU - Ora Gold

Joined
May 1, 2006
Posts
870
Reactions
1
up 30% on Friday on expectation of impressive drilling assay results

still only 25cents

miniscule market cap of 23 million

definitely worth a look
 
Joined
May 9, 2006
Posts
421
Reactions
0
THX - Thundelarra Exploration

THX is up nearly 100% this month on drilling results for nickel & a new platinum discovery. Up 15% today on volume of 3.5m. No news since discovery on 17 Aug & briefing on 21 Aug, but support just seems to keep coming.
Any thoughts on where this might go to??
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Posts
987
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

dubiousinfo said:
THX is up nearly 100% this month on drilling results for nickel & a new platinum discovery. Up 15% today on volume of 3.5m. No news since discovery on 17 Aug & briefing on 21 Aug, but support just seems to keep coming.
Any thoughts on where this might go to??
Some thoughts!:

Did some fundamentals on THX in June. I hold a heap of SMY and THX have farmed in SMY on the Corpenicus deposit located only 30km from Sally Malay. SMY have to spend 4M to earn a 60% stake in Corpenicus (and operate it).In my opinion THX scored the better end of the deal considering their market cap and a pure specky. Further research revealed THX are actually sitting on some nice exploration sites in a localised proven location, not in the middle of no where!

On this alone I bought THX on breakout on the 31st of July and again on pullback 2 days later. Its run since, non stop!, increased in volume and really has no POR now.

Based alone on its tenements and the Corpenicus deposit, which I reckon will be mined (SMY seem committed). THX has lots of upside for a penny dreadful. THX also seems quite skilled in farming in the bigger boys for no cash outlay but still retaining a decent percentage of the potential mine.

In short, sure their SP has rocketed and if it pulls back 20% Short term, I reckon this is a good entry point for the new punter.

It is an absolute chance that Corpenicus might be mined next year, THX will have a key stake in this and with their other prospective tenements their SP may really crank up.

This is only my opinion, I do have 50k in their shares and obviously would like to see them double again so do your own research.

Cheers. :)
 
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Posts
210
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Certianly good value, spotted THX a couple of weeks ago, picked it wih a velosity scan. Sky's the limit, weekly distribution is also very high as is MR Wilder. I couldn't help but notice that the bull power is almost synchronized with daily volume spikes.
Definetly get in now & get sum, while stocks last.
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Posts
118
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Hi all

I hold THX & THXO ..... Having been alerted to it about 4 weeks ago I did my research & then jumped in boots & all!

Their ground looks amazing, along with SMY j/v & now with the PGM find!

Nickel, copper, PGMs .... low amount of shares on issue & some obvious C&A going on (Capping & Accumulation) make THX a standout buy

With an announcement due early next week, no doubt in my mind that this will keep going from here.

cheers
 
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Posts
219
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Kariba, watch it closely, I hold both too.
Heard that the announcement will be out tomorrow.

Watch this baby fly...
Luck to all holders

PS Oppies re still cheap
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Posts
151
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Well the announcement came out and sent the price down ~10%.
I was hoping for some good news as i was looking to invest in THX again after previously exiting at .33c and regretting that move plenty.
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Posts
118
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

maffu said:
Well the announcement came out and sent the price down ~10%.
I was hoping for some good news as i was looking to invest in THX again after previously exiting at .33c and regretting that move plenty.
Maffu

Did you get back in? I hope so..... you should have used the drop as a chance to re-enter.

Target is 50cents ..... the oppies are a good leveraged entry

cheers
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Posts
987
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

kariba said:
Maffu

Did you get back in? I hope so..... you should have used the drop as a chance to re-enter.

Target is 50cents ..... the oppies are a good leveraged entry

cheers

I hope you did too Maffu.
If you read the earlier posts it was probably a good opportunity!.
THX was bound to soften up a bit, but it does really have a lot of upside to its SP. Consider the previous posts on this thread.

I'd hang with this one!
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Posts
12
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

THX to spin-off Uranium assets.

Capital reduction in THX and in specie distribution for THX holders to take place. I was only saying to a colleague this afternoon that our Uranium assets will probably be listed separately shortly due to their extensive nature and in-house uranium knowledge. And what do you know the ann came out a half hour later :eek:

cheers

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20061204/pdf/3zydykpv5b95h.pdf
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Posts
170
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Hello anyone still hold, woken from its meandering today.I hold. Cheers
 
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Posts
255
Reactions
0
THX - Thundelarra

I can't believe this stock has no followers on here so here goes...

Undiluted Market cap = 47m
Projects = Copernicus which Thundelarra has a 40% interest with a 60% JV with Sally Malay. This will be mined early 2008 which is about $40m value for THX (only the open pit....value is greater for underground operations).
Lamboo which has returned some very promising intercepts in platinum group metals.
Other projects have also very interesting grounds which include zinc etc
The jewel in the crown could be the spinifex uranium grounds which returned samples of 13% uranium.....these results (they have concentrated on these first) are getting ready to be realeased to market very shortly.

They also have over 8mil in cash.

Now adding all these up I believe that THX is quite undervalued considering what they possess and their promising tenements and results thus far.

Any thoughts?
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Posts
987
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra

LifeisShort said:
I can't believe this stock has no followers on here so here goes...

Undiluted Market cap = 47m
Projects = Copernicus which Thundelarra has a 40% interest with a 60% JV with Sally Malay. This will be mined early 2008 which is about $40m value for THX (only the open pit....value is greater for underground operations).
Lamboo which has returned some very promising intercepts in platinum group metals.
Other projects have also very interesting grounds which include zinc etc
The jewel in the crown could be the spinifex uranium grounds which returned samples of 13% uranium.....these results (they have concentrated on these first) are getting ready to be realeased to market very shortly.

They also have over 8mil in cash.
Any thoughts?



Of course THX has followers, all who provided the same info you are...... 8 months back.

No reason to post of late, THX has done little but of course we are still holding>look at our entry prices and THX potential for 08 :D .
Now adding all these up I believe that THX is quite undervalued considering what they possess and their promising tenements and results thus far.
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Posts
987
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Strong momentum and volume for THX today, unusual price action and support depth IMO.

Wouldn't be surprised if it runs shortly:2twocents
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Posts
601
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

increased interest in thx today

may indicate an ann pending re either:

lamboo platinum project or sophie downs copper zinc project (previously stated that exploration to commence this month in both);

or,

exploration/field program possibly to commence re wa (spinnifex) and/or nt (ngalia/hayes creek/frances maude);

or,

airborne radiometric survey results completed for kunderong u project

time will tell

cheers :)

NB there was a 'becoming a substantial holder' ann yesterday, re merril lynch int 5%, however possibility of further ann soon re above details
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Posts
987
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Still has legs IMO. A close at the highs and vol around 5 mil will be a positive.

A follow through in momentum tomoz will be the clincher, wouldn't be surprised if an announcement pops up...............

Mid term THX is a hold, if your trading from a recent entry it's worth giving it some room!
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Posts
601
Reactions
0
Re: THX - Thundelarra Exploration

Has just brutally pushed through .55c roadblock with largest parcels of the day.

cheers :)
 
Top